Status: New layout ;)

Don't I Exist?

deux

All I ever wanted was for his eyes to wander over to me. I guess that was so much to ask for since it seemed that God didn't make it happen, even for the slightest secondxxthought that I had appeased him.

Apparently not.

I continued to stare at him, watching as he popped a popcorn in his moist cavern and chewed on the buttery taste. Over and over, he placed a popcorn on his tongue and rolled it in his mouth before chomping it down.

I never knew that watching Luca chaw down a popcorn was so captivating. Weird, huh?

Three girls came out of nowhere and now surroundedthe walking sex god my brother. One slumped down on his lap, while the other two were at his sides. I growled, loathing their perfect hair,perfect fake and petite bodies.

Luca didn't seem to mind, a smile forming itself on his angelic face. The chick on his lap laughed hysterically, running her hand down his voluptuous body and caressing through his lustrous, black/blond tresses.

I thought he would push her off. Tell her that he wasn't interested in her but in someone else. Me. But that was impossible, because he was my brother. Brothers don't love each other but just love each other. Make sense?

I scolded at them. Yeah, them. Including Luca. How could he let a slut place her ass on his lap? Either a.) he liked her or b.) he didn't want to tell her to get the fuck off so she can bitch slap him.I was praying for the latter. For some reason, it was neither.

Because he had no expression on. No emotion plastered on his face. It was lacking. Lacking any real emotion. I knew he didn't want her and anything to do with her.

I knew that face very well. It was a face that rarely changed. A face that was constantly his own.

She hauled her chest up, making her breast seem a lot bigger than it really was. I crossed my arms before scoffing at her. That fake bitch. She really thought she had a chance to get my brother. Over my dead body.

~

I walked in silencexxmy friend, Gage right beside me, the only person I ever told my feelings about Luca. When I admitted it, he wasn't surprised that I was in love with my own brother. In fact he simply replied, "Your brother is the hottest guy ever. No need to be ashamed of being in love with him. His beauty was what attracted you."

Sadly, I had to agree.

Ever since I could remember, Luca's beauty blinded me and it took me in as one of its many prisoners. I couldn't help it. I was weak; feeble-minded, and it got the best of me. Luca was just that compelling.

Gage's voice blared over my thoughts, "So whaddya gonna do?"

"Make him notice me. Haven't you ever realized that he never looks at me." My chest started to hurt when I spat out every word.

Gage shook his head, and before he spoke, he ruffled through his dark locks, "You're wrong. He does look at ya'. You're just never looking at the right time."

I shake my head stubbornly, doubting that ever being possible. "Whatever," I scoff once againxxshoving my hands in the pockets of my pants.

There was no way Luca would look at me. Even if what Gage said was true, how come I didn't catch him? You're just never looking at the right time, Gage's words taunt me. I always look over at Luca. I would've caught him by now. Unless... he knows that I stare at him and just waits to look over at me when I'm not lookingxxmeaning exactly what Gage said.

No. He's the one that's wrong.

We turn the corner to just wham into someone. A particular person. One that I really was too afraid to see now. Luca.

I stumble backwards, my head hitting a locker before my entire body does. I gnaw on my bottom lip, staring down at Luca who was on the ground. He gets up, and dusts off the dirt that got collected on his clothing. I gulp a huge amount of air, waiting for what was going to happen next.

I don't know if he's glaring at me or just looking at me but I can't tell by his obsidian fringe covering his addicting eyes.

"I-I am so s-sorry," I apologize. I apparently was gnawing on my lip too hard since now I was tasting something metallic. I brushed the back of my hand against my bottom lip, a line of scarlet appearing.

"Hn," was all he could say. I offered my hand to Luca, but he just swift past it, like nothing had ever happened.

I felt horribly responsiblexxbeginning to hit my head repeatedly, saying, "Stupid, stupid, stupid."

Shaking my head, I grab my things that lay forgotten on the ground. Once I had them all in my arms, I turn around to Gage. A shrug was his response and a sigh was mine.

Luca, was all I could ever think about.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D
So what do you all think?

Comment&Subscribe?