Status: New layout ;)

Don't I Exist?

quatre

The next morning, I had gotten a phone call from Gage. He suggested that we'd go watch a movie over at that cinema just not so far from here. Not letting down the chance to get some buttery popcorn and a slushie, I happily agreedxxwishing that this time, I wouldn't have the chance of puking my brain out just like the other night.

I thought about facing the gorgeous Luca, nearly begging him to come with us and enjoy the fun that would await us during this fine weekend. But then I thought about the silence that would awkwardly cloud around usxxthe way he would just stare off into space and would mumble or grumble something under his breath.

Uhh... no. But it was an excuse just to see him.

Just when I was going to step foot out of the doorway, something slapped me. It wasn't a hand but a delicious, crispy smell that made my stomach grumble and my mouth salivate.

Bacon.

I rushed down the flight of stairs, images of the hot and steamy, crispy bacon sitting on a plate just for me. I followed the smell with my nose until I was in the kitchen and stopped dead on my tracks.

There, sat a plate of fresh bacon. And the person serving the bacon, was no other than Luca.

Droplets of saliva escaped the cavern I called my mouth, and I quickly wiped them away while making a slurping sound that unfortunately caught Luca's attention.

How did I know this? Well, his head snapped right up and looked towards my direction. Well, not to me. No, we didn't make any contact but he did take a glimpse of my feet to recognize that it was me.

I tensed up, watching as he took the pieces of bacon off the frying pan and on a single plate.

This guy was evil. So cruel. He knew I was in love with bacon and now he was torturing me by placing them on a single plate, and later chomping it down in his mouth.

"C-Can I have some," I caught myself saying, and mentally slapped myself for it. It was one of those moments where you think of saying something and out of nowhere, you say it.

Luca shrugged and before grabbing a plate, I could've sworn the sides of his lips curled upxxas if he were smiling but I shook the thought off. Probably it was just my imagination, my mind messing with me to make me believe that Luca was actually smiling at me.

He set aside the plate of bacon for me and I gladly took it, passing by him. But before I could, I took a whiff of his hair. The fragrant scent of vanilla tingled in my nostrils when I smelled himxxclouding off the other scent of his Drakkar cologne.

Like the idiot I was, I breathed on himxxmy hot breath settling down on the back of his neck. I saw him tense up and I quickly scampered away, frightened of what were to happen next.

I took a seat at the table, munching on my strips of bacon. I had to thank Luca. This bacon really made my day.

As I was eating away, my mother came into the dining room and greeted me with a pat on the back and a kiss on the foreheadxxher motherly affection pouring down on me before she went over to Luca and did the same.

Before she had the chance to leave, I thanked her for what she had done last night.

A confused look crossed her face, "What did I do last night?"

"You tucked me into bed when I passed out on the couch." I, for once, was confused. Did she know? Probably she was too tired to even remember.

"I didn't tuck you in," the words that left her mouth made me even more confused. If she didn't, then who did? I recalled Gage leaving to his house and there was no way my father could've tucked me in. The man died a few years back.

Who? That only left one person...

I turned back to look at Luca, his eyes gazing out the window just behind himxxignoring the questioning look I was giving off on him.

No. No. That was impossible. Imagine Luca having the time to tuck me into bed? The guy hates my guts. Why would he go through the trouble to carry his brother that was a year younger than him?

Does he actually care about me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day.
I think that's enough for today.
Sorry. Gonna have to wait tomorrow or the next day or the next. :P
Do you guys actually think that Luca tucked him in?
Does Luca actually care?!
This update was suck-ish like the last. ;(

Comment&Subscribe, darlings!