Status: New layout ;)

Don't I Exist?

sept

All I could hear was the static of our fucked up television, the mumbling of curses; his moaning and groaning – the sounds of unbearable pain brought another kind of pain against my ears.

The water was running – always was around midnight. I knew what he was doing; I walked in on him once. The images made my head throb; as if someone was banging a hammer against my scalp.

Dirty towels were discarded everywhere on the floor; soaked in…I couldn’t bring myself to say what it was. He seemed lifeless leaning against the wall; staring up at the ceiling. Two lines of scarlet on his left wrist and a metallic razor between his fingers. He was drenched in sweat and his eyes showed no sign of life.

It scared the shit out of me. At first I thought he was gone, but his chest started to rise and I heard the steadiness of his breathing. Thank god he was still alive. Thank god I didn’t lose Luca.

Minutes later, he walked out and I gasped silently at the sight of Luca before me.

He had just gotten out of the shower; droplets of water cascading down between the pecs of his chest, then his packs and then creating a thin line at the center of his “V” – disappearing underneath his towel. If only it was just a little lower, it would’ve shown his….oh my.

His hair was soaked – his tresses curled at the very ends and his fringe covered the intensity of his stare towards me. I felt it a few feet away – the awkward atmosphere created by the silence made me feel uncomfortable so I just had to be stupid and ask:

“W-what are you staring at?” I played with my fingers; hoping he could release me from his intense gaze.

I didn’t see it happen – he moved too quickly. And then, somehow, I was up against the wall just a few feet from where I was sitting. How did he do that? Oh my god…Luca’s a ninja.

His firm, pale hands were keeping my shoulders back; chest pinning me to the wall and his face just inches away from mines’. We were that close to each other. I already felt the pleasurable heat running down south. He was still shirtless and still had the towel wrapped around his waist. Who knew…maybe he wasn’t wearing boxers underneath. That made me fantasize more. I started to feel even more hot.

I panicked. Was Luca really doing this? I watched closely as he bit his lip, pursing them. I also saw the hesitation in his eyes from the little crack of his fringe that covered them, fortunately.

“L-Luca, what are you doin-?“ Something cut me off; I felt it on my lips. Something that made my heart beat rampantly against my chest. I was on cloud nine because this was exciting but yet shocking.

It was so soft and sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm back and this story is back.
*claps* yay! love me! <3
anyone like the new layout?
the guy in the picture is suppose to be gage, zane's best friend.
just felt like including him...isn't he hot?

well...well....well....now wasn't that exciting?
be expecting more juicy stuff happening...you just need to do two things for me:
comment and subscribe babeh!