Status: New layout ;)

Don't I Exist?

neuf

The last time I saw Gage was at the cinema two weeks ago. I felt bad for leaving him there while I ran off to look for Luca. He looked pissed that I ditched him and I didn't blame him. Gage was my best friend and now that Luca was actually recognizing my existence, I hardly saw him. So today was the perfect day to catch up with him.

I walked down the familiar route to the Sinclair's home. It came in view at the end of the street. I ran the rest of the way, eager to see my friend once again. I knocked on the door and he answered. But the young man who came to the door wasn't my Gage. Well, it was. But he looked so different.

His hair was dyed black and he wore a gray beanie. His eyes were a lighter shade of brown than I remembered through the black glasses that sat on his nose. He was much muscular now, wearing a V-neck shirt that exposed his hard-chiseled chest and revealed a tattoo that I definitely did not see that night at the cinema. This was a completely different Gage. And this Gage was much more...gorgeous.

"H-hey Gage," I stuttered, examining him from head to toe. His chestnut brown eyes turned brooding and I gulped, scratching the back of my neck.

"What are you doing here," he questioned, mild rage in his voice.

"I wanted to see if you were okay."

Gage sighed and gestured for me to come in. I stepped in and took a seat on his futon. He ruffled his hair, sitting down on the recliner right beside me. "I'm fine, despite that you haven't called me at all in the past two weeks."

I felt horrible. I shut my best friend out of my life just because I was so occupied with my own brother. "I'm so sorry, Gage. It's just that Luca and I..."

"There wouldn't have been a 'Luca and I' if I didn't help you back at the cinema to make him jealous, so you should be thanking me," he chimed in, rolling his eyes at me.

He was right. His idea of kissing me in front of Luca did make him jealous and that was what got us together now. I thanked my best friend. I stood up to hug him, expecting his arms to wrap around me but he didn't move one bit. He hesitated and patted my back.

He smelled amazing. His Darkkar cologne made me feel numb and my mouth water. He pulled back and stared at me for a moment before smiling widely. "I missed you, Zane. Two weeks without you was torture." His voice cracked and it was like he was going to cry. Gage didn't have anybody else to be with him and I was the same way before Luca.

Gage began to laugh and threw his arms around me, nearing me picking me up a few inches off the ground. "Now that we're together again, we should party," he replied, adding emphasize on the 'we' part. I guess he didn't want anyone else to come along and ruin our reunion. Not even Luca could come.

~

The atmosphere smelled of sweat, booze, vomit and sex. I almost chocked on the air as I stepped into the house party. Red, green, and blue lights flashed throughout the room, illuminating the bodies on the dance floor as they grind to the beat of the music. Gage and I were handed a beverage, which he downed in seconds, despite the extra substance lingering in the alcohol. I did the same and winced at the taste. There was definitely something extra in there. Then he grabbed me by the waist and escorted me towards the dance floor.

He was already drunk, taking a couple of shots here and there. His hands grabbed hold of my ass and he grind between my legs, our crotches rubbing against each other. I started to feel hot and moaned at the sensation from down south. Gage nibbled on the flesh of my neck, the rhythm of the beat timely matched with the rhythm of his grinds. I nearly exploded.

Gage picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, as we stumbled into an empty bedroom and he pushed me up against the wall. I moaned softly into his ear and he began to grind faster and harder. I clawed at his shirt, nearly tearing into his back. The pleasurable heat was ecstatic as I was overwhelmed with lust and hate. I hated myself for letting Gage do this to me. I hated how I could do this to Luca. But it felt so right, yet was so wrong.

There was a lump in my throat and I could not find my voice. I could not produce any words. The heat was so great so I didn't object when Gage unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

The gloomy, dim lights of the room messed with me. Everything I saw was a blur. I was sweating and so was Gage. The heat was getting to me and I was shaking while Gage held me tightly. I couldn't take it anymore and unzipped my pants, my boxers falling down to my ankles. My crotch rubbed against his, moans escaping from our lips. He turned me around and I waited eagerly.

A moment later, he was in me. My back arched and I moaned loudly, afraid someone would hear us. The passion between us was so great. I never wanted it to end. I never wanted him to pull out completely.

"I love you, Zane," his voice was raspy and he breathed heavily. He pressed his lips against mine, his tongue prying my mouth open to allow him entrance. I did what he wanted and our tongues danced.

My feelings for Gage was confusing. I cared a lot about him. He was so important to me. But what about Luca? I sighed in thought. I was hurting him right now and he didn't even know how or why. A tear cascaded down my eye and I quickly wiped it away so Gage wouldn't see. The next words didn't feel like my own.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh hot damn.
so i'm back on mibba. i decided to update this story once again.
hoped you enjoy this.
please check out my new stories, such as One Love and Monsters which are fan-fics of One Direction and A Lesson In Romantics ft. Ian Somerhalder.

comment and subscribe my lovelys.