Nachtmerrie.

Navarro.

I lay on the cold floor of the computer room, a long haired male next to me.I cannot see his face.Why not? He is right next to me!

I look up, and see that many of my relatives, are all around an ironing board, playing a game of cards.I do not know what game, because I am on the floor.

The situation switches, it is dark and I am in the dining room.My mother is talking to me about easter, and how she got me some chocolate.But I cannot eat it until it is the right day.She then proceeds to tell me, how lucky I am and that she's jealous, for her parents never bought her anything at easter.

She then proceeds to warn me about going to bed late, because Navarro is watching. Who is Navarro?

I am back on the cold ground in the computer room, it is once again dark.There are a pair of shiny red eyes looking at me.No one is around the ironing board.There is someone on top of it.She is very stressed.

She looks down to me, and hands me her hand.

"Look for God.You need to find God." She says.

I am utterly confused.

"You must find him, and ask him to look over you." She says, handing me a cross.

I hear growling next to me, I want to jump up on that ironing board with her.I run away, thinking about the chocolate in the kitchen, but it is too late...

I stop and Navarro attacks me...