My Lips, Your Posion.

Chapter 2

"Shh." Oliver said as we creeped over Johnny's sleeping body. He was passed out on the couch, and everyone else was missing which left Oliver and I to entertain ourselves. Oliver snipped the scissors, motioning for me to lift up one of Johnny's dreads. I scrunched my face up, mentally preparing myself for the wrath that would be Johnny once he woke up. Oliver counted down before snipping off one of Johnny's dreads, and staring it in amazement.

"Let's get as many as we can and put them on his chest, for when he wakes up." i whispered, reaching forward, building up the courage to chop a few off myself. After we got a good amount of them gone, we scooped them off the floor and placed them on his chest. Oliver shook his a bit before dropping the scissors on the table, and shooting off the bus. I followed suit, hearing Johnny's frantic cries the moment my feet touched the ground outside. Oliver slowed down so that I could catch up, we stopped in our tracks, trying to figure out our next move.

"In there!" I shouted, jabbing my thumb towards the nearest tour bus. I opened the door and jumped in, Oliver closely behind. She locked the door and collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily. "Wha' the fuck?" We heard a group of men shout. Oliver and I sat up, and glanced at them, she creased her eyebrows in thought, before crossing her arms over her chest. "Who the fuck are you?"

The one with his lip pierced stood up, and kneeled on the table. "I'M BEN FUCKING BRUCE, AND THIS IS OUR BUS." He paused for a moment, "NOW, who the fuck are you?" Oliver scoffed a few times before standing up and placing her hands on her hips. “I’M OLIVER FUCKING GIORDANO, AND THIS IS CONNER FUCKING FITZGERALD, NICE TO FUCKING MEET YOU.”

“PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.” he pointed at the man sitting next to him, “THIS IS DANNY FUCKING WORSNOP.”

“SAM FUCKING BETTLEY.”

“CAMERON FUCKING LIDDEL.”

“JAMES FUCKING CASSELLS.”

Someone walked out of the bunk area an unreadable expression on his face, “AND I’M MATT FUCKING GOOD.”

“WE’RE ASKING FUCKING ALEXANDRIA.”

I decided to stop being awkward so I stood up, and dusted myself off, my eyes landing momentarily on the most entrancing pair of eyes ever, the best part was that they were looking straight back at me. He patted the spot next to him and motioned me over. Without a second thought I slipped past Oliver and sat down, involuntarily batting my lashes in a way that drove men crazy.

“Wow, can you even see with all that eyeliner?” Ben asked, waving his hand in front of me. I swatted his hand away and rolled my eyes.

“Can your balls even breathe in those girl jeans?” I replied, “If you even have any.”

Oliver jumped up holding her palm up for a high five, I stood up and leaned over the table meeting her hand half way. Ben leaned back in his seat, stumbling over his words for a few seconds before he closed his mouth, and smiled widely. He raised his thumbs in the air, “I approve.”

The guys started cheering excitedly, I cocked an eyebrow at Oliver, and she shrugged. Danny nudged me in the side, “That means you guys are cool enough to hang out with us.” Oliver and I fist-pumped simultaneously staring at each other in awe, I threw myself at her, wrapping my arms around her. “WE REALLY ARE TWINS!”
She squeezed me, “THE FUCKING TERROR TWINS!”

“Nuh-uh!” Matt objected, he shimmied through the booth plopping down onto Danny’s lap, “Me and my gay lover are.”

Oliver opened her mouth to say something when a series of flurried knocks at the door. “Aye Ben!” My eyes widened at the sound of Johnny’s voice, I glanced at Danny, “Hide us!” He nodded, and pushed Matt off him, leading Oliver and I into the bunk area. Oliver and I ducked into the nearest bunk, pulling the curtain back. Moments later we heard heavy footsteps, “Hey have you guys seen Conner or Oliver, two blond’s about yay high?”

“Who the fuck is Conner and Oliver?” I heard Ben ask convincingly, but Johnny was cut off because someone began laughing at the top of their lungs. “WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR BRO?”

I heard Johnny whine, “IT WAS THEM. THE- THE- THE…”

“Terror twins?” I heard Danny suggest.

“YES THE FUCKING TERROR TWINS!”

“Nah bro, but if I do, I’ll be sure to trap them in Danny’s sweaty ball sac.” Ben offered.

Johnny, apparently happy with the response, bade the guys goodbye and exited the bus. I popped my head out, rolling out of the bunk, Oliver followed close behind as we filed back into the lounge area. In the small amount of time that we had been cramped up in someone bunk, the guys had already filled the table from end to end with different types of liquor, ranging from light to heavy.

The guys shot us a challenging look, “You girls up for getting shit faced at-” Ben looked down at his cellphone, “three P.M?”

Oliver scoffed, and linked arms with me. “We’re the fucking terror twins, we’re up for anything, including the murder of Miley Cyrus.”

Ben lined up 7 shot glasses and filled each one to the brim with Jack. He handed everyone a glass, and held his up, “This one’s to Oliver and Conner.”

We all clacked our glasses together, some of the liquid spilling out, but we downed it all together. Ben picked up the nearest bottle of rum, and began pouring everyone some. “Just so you guys know, I’ll most likely out drink you.”

Danny scoffed, laughing loudly. “Right, you, out drink me?” He picked up a bottle of Bacardi and placed in on his lips, taking the whole gulps. “Not likely.”

I chuckled sarcastically and grabbed a bottle of Absolut Vodka, unscrewing the cap and taking a few swigs. “Bring it bitch.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yeahh <3
i took forever,
but comments would be nice.