Status: Active

Ima Monster

Chapter five

When I wake up from my nap it's only 4 o' clock so I get re-dressed and head out to explore town. I can tell when I begin to get close to La Push because the sweet smell of vampire begins to fade and is replaced by a more husky woods smell. The smell of shape-shifters.

I mostly just wander around town letting my nose guide me. The closer to the beach that I get, the stronger the smell. Until finally I'm outside of a small dinner when a huge ass dude comes stomping around the corner and smashes me into the ground. Yep, he’s defiantly a wolf, I think while looking up at him. And you know what he does next? He steps over me. He just fucking steps right over me not even sparing the poor innocent boy on the ground a glance. Oh hell no.

"What the fuck, you tall ass douche bag. You could at least say sorry, if not help me up," I shout after him.

His only reaction is to turn around and mumble a screw off in my direction before continuing on his merry way. I flip my sun glasses onto the top of my head and jump up to chase after him.

When I spin him around amazement flickers threw his eyes for a second until he gets a good look at my face. Then he just stands there and stares at me like a dumb ass while I scream at him. I continue to do so until a dark look passes through his eyes and he quickly jerks his arm away from me, continuing to stomp away. This time I just shake my head and let him go. The dog was handsome but way to much of a rude asshole for my taste.

~~~~~

Not really having anything to do I find my way back to the Cullen’s house. I'm not really in the mood to make friends with any of the shape shifters, especially if they're all like the ass I encountered earlier. If so this trip will be packed full of vampire bonding time. I can see this getting old fast.

When I step foot inside the Cullen's house I am surprised to hear it erupted in noise.

"How am I supposed to know what it means? I told you all I know. One minute I could see them and the next, nothing!" I hear Alice's shrill voice shout.

"Like the shape shifters?" Questions Carlisle.

"Or like they're dead," Chimes Rosalie.

The strange conversation means nothing to me. I mean, I've only known these vampires for a day, why would it? But I continue on to the living room anyhow, having nothing better to do.

When I enter the large room no one seems to notice. They're all talking amongst each other and waiting for someone on the other side of a cell phone to answer. It rings multiple times before someone answers and when they do the room falls silent.

The human woman that answers seems to be dazed and, from what I've picked up from the conversation, impregnated by her vampire husband, Edward. Which certainly isn't unheard of but not quite common either. I myself have only seen it done a handful or two times in my life. Poor girls about to go through some pain.

When the call ends everyone seems to be pretty shocked. I swear these people need to get out more. They've either spent their whole vampire existence hiding away from it all or pretending that they're human or something because they seem to know close to nothing about the supernatural world.

Carlisle looks up after a brief moment and notices me leaning against one of the living rooms walls in the back.

"Have you ever seen anything like this before?" He asks, seeming to remember that I'm only a few years younger than him.

"Enough times to know what’s happening," I reply with a casual shrug of my shoulders.

"And that would be?" He prompts.

"Ya'll are about to have a hybrid on your hands real soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Had to re-post this because of the crash but it should be pretty much the same as before. Sorry if you thought it was an actual update.