Status: One list can lead to so may things.

Scarlet's List

Scarlet May

Rolling onto my feet, I walked slowly to the computer. Logging on, I went straight to my e-mail, 'Maybe he responded, and even if he didn't, oh well. It just shows that he doesn't care about random strangers.' Clicking onto the account, my cursor found its way to the Mail tab, clicking onto it, my eyes lit up;

S,
I know how you are feeling, we all feel that way at one point or another. I mean, just think about it. You probably are a beautiful person. You shouldn't want to ever think about ending your life, just think about how bad that would hurt your family.

Sure they may seem like they don't care, or that they wouldn't if you ended it. But they would. They love you, they love everything about you. Hell I bet a boy loves you, and he is just too afraid to even tell you. I know I'm afraid to tell a girl that I love them.

But this isn't about me, this is about you. I wish I knew who you were, so I could run up and give you a huge hug. You sound exactly like this person, that I don't know, but they wrote a list, and it consisted of some of the things that you have messaged me about. I want to help that person. But I can't because I don't know who it is...

You have to tell someone about your feelings, or it could become more of a problem for you in the future. Maybe one day you won't be able to say you aren't gonna go through with it. Please, just remember that people love you. Don't even think about that.

In fact, just after reading what I have typed, this is almost giving me the courage to tell the girl I love, that I do love her. And that she is the most beautiful girl in the world. I want to be with her forever, hold her, and kiss her.

See, what if a guy is thinking that about you right now. He may never get the chance if you are thinking like this.

Don't do it,
Curtis.
Tears stung the backs of my eyes. A guy actually care whether I lived or died. He didn't even know who it was, yet he was still willing to respond and comfort. Hitting the x in the corner, I strolled downstairs.

Entering the kitchen, my mother shot her glare up towards me, "Scarlet, I thought I told you to stay in your room for the rest of the night."

"You never said that, besides, why can't I just come downstairs for a minute? What? Afraid that I'll go off and eat all your food because I have the munchies or something? God, mom, when will you realize that it was Lulu?! I don't drink, I hate the smell of alcohol!"

Her eyes grew wide, she showed fear, "Go to your room, you disrespectful brat."

"Make me, Mom, I'm not Lulu. I'm not going to be the perfect daughter who does whatever you tell her to do. I hate having to listen to you put me down constantly just because of her. I've done nothing but try and make you happy my entire life, and all you do is compare me to your other daughter and make me feel like a complete and utter failure. Sometimes, I wish I had never been born, then your life would be so much easier!" hot streams of anger streamed down my cheeks. Running to the door, with one pull it opened and slammed against the wall. Jumping down the steps I hurried to my car, shoved the key into the ignition and sat there. 'You can either go to Curtis's or you can go to someone else's house. Those are your two choices.'

Peeling out of the driveway, I slowly began to calm down, coming to the two road split, I turned left, 'Let's just hope he doesn't turn me away.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Been forever, short, and sour.

Longer next chapter.

Hugs & Kisses;
Nicole