Status: Paused;

Forever and Always

Athena and Adrian aren't your typical sisters. They share everything with each other even though they are four years apart. So when Athena meets who she thinks is her sisters soul mate she starts to try and get them together. Shortly after Athena met Ryan, Adrian meets a snowboarder named Jayden and she believes that he is perfect for Athena. There is just one problem with Adrian and Ryan, they hate each other. Will everything end up happily ever after?

Athena is your average 16 year old. She has black hair, brown eyes,and has her nose pierced. She loves shopping, hanging out with her friends, and goes with her older sister to take photos for extreme sports magazines. She also goes to her younger sisters soccer and softball games when she can. She listens to rock music, and when she was 2 she began skateboarding. The only thing that sets Athena apart from averages teenagers is she is a professional skateboarder.

Adrian is your typical 20 year old girl. She has blond hair with dark brown underneath, deep blue eyes and also has her right bottom lip pierced. She is a professional extreme sports photographer for extreme sports magazines. She loves rock music, hanging out with her friends and family, and of course shopping. Adrian feels as though she has the perfect life expect for she had a hard time finding love.

Jayden is not you typical teenager. He has black hair, blue eyes and snake bites. He lost his brother when he was 10 years old. His brother was a professional snowboarder. Shortly after the death of his brother his dad died in a tragic car accident. He had to step up and help support and love his mom so he decided to become a professional snowboarder just like his brother.

Ryan has brown hair and green eyes and is very muscular. He has been a professional skateboarder since he was 13 years old. At 20 years old he had everything that anyone could ever want. He had money, cars, a nice house and loving parents. The only thing that he was having trouble finding was a good girlfriend. He could have any girl that he wanted, but he was never able to find a girl that he felt was right for him, that was until he met Athena at the X games.
  1. Who is he?
    Athena's POV
  2. Embarrasing moments can bring great things
    sometimes when you meet someone great it can be in the oddest way( Adrians POV)
  3. Who said being competitive was a bad thing?
    Athena's POV
  4. Behind Everyone theres a Story
    Adrian's POV