Why Can't We Make This Darkness Feel Like Home

Let's Go Together Into The Night

Addi sat on her bed, clutching her laptop tight in her hands. The post announcing the winner was supposed to be put up in five minutes. She bit her lip, changing the song on her iTunes to Monsoon. She sang along, her voice shaky. She scratched the back of her neck nervously as she waited.

"Dammit, hurry up," she groaned, watching the clock. She stood up and brushed her hair for the fifth time that hour, humming softly. She walked back to her laptop and refreshed the page.

And the winner is, Addison Moore! The band will pick you up today at five. Have fun!

Addi's eyes widened. "Holy shit," she murmured, shocked. She smiled brightly. "I get to meet Tokio Hotel!" She squealed in delight. She stood up and started packing, singing to herself. She packed up her toiletries and straightener, skipping around the house. She lugged her suitcase into the living room and glanced in the mirror. She pulled her hair into long pigtails, smiling. She fixed her makeup and sat down, waiting.

4:26.

She flipped through the channels on the tv nervously, tapping her foot as she waited. Butterflies were going insane in her stomach and she bit her lip hard. She thought about meeting Bill and blushed.

"This is going to be great," she said under her breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! First chapter!!
Comments please?