‹ Prequel: Accidents Happen

Tragic Romance

The End.

Life is unexpected and sometimes mediocre and makes you wonder what it's all really for. But when you find that little thing that changes every thread, you just understand. Life is about being happy and living for yourself and no one else. Life is about falling in love with that one person yet loving everyone around you because you are surrounded by the people who love you back just as much.

And even though my life has always had it's ups and downs somehow, now I know, that this was going to be the outcome no matter what, because life is like that. It was just a few months ago that Zack and I got married and at the time I thought that marriage to the man that I love would be that last piece of happiness to complete me, but that was until I found out about our unborn child... our unborn daughter.

And in just a few months we will be welcoming our second daughter into the family. And like I said, life is confusing and throws things at you that you'll never expect. But everything turns out okay in the end and even though I lost Jimmy so many years ago I gained a son that turned our lives around. And now, this time, for the first time, I didn't have to lose anything to gain something that means just as much to me.

Life eventually works its self out and I believe that the only reason it's so hard in the beginning is to test the best of us and make a person understand that the harder they work, the more they'll accomplish. Life doesn't give second chances, no matter how much we beg and life doesn't forgive you for what you've done until you do something good to make up for it. And no matter how much I plead and beg for the universe to give me my Jimmy back I know it's not going to happen because I've got so much already.

Jimmy was my rock, my friend, my brother and I'll always miss him and love him, but I've got so many more things to take me away from the pain. And no matter how cynical it is, I thank Jimmy for giving me everything I have today. It's not that I thank Jimmy for dying, I just thank him for sending so many good things my way without even knowing it. I thank Jimmy for making me stronger even after he's passed.

And I know that at this point in my life, Zack is the main man on my mind, but I know that I wouldn't have his beautiful green eyes to look into when I wake up in the morning if it weren't for the man that saved me in the first place.

And it was a few days ago that I was told of my children's dreams and hopes and goals in life and I'm proud to say that it isn't me raising them, it's the love that Zack and I have always had that let me be a good mother and he a great father. And I know that even though Avenged Sevenfold isn't going to last forever that they've touched everyone of their fan's hearts in way that only that specific fan can explain.

I know that life isn't life with out music to hold onto and I know that my life wouldn't be the same if I hadn't been swept up in the tales of the five men that I'll love for the rest of my life, no matter what.

Life is hard and gruesome, but yet in the end, it's worthwhile if you try hard enough and never give up and never give in. Life is everything you want it to be, you just have to keep the faith in who you are and who you want to be because you'll end up happy with the life you've always wanted. And maybe, just maybe your tragic life won't end up so tragic after all. Because you'll find that one person who won't end up being a "Tragic Romance."
♠ ♠ ♠
... the end.

CHALLENGE:
Tell me how Jimmy and the rest of Avenged Sevenfold affected your life.
I started 'Accidents Happen' because it was my way of coping with the major and horrible loss of Jimmy, my reason for ever picking up a drum stick. And now, 7 months later, I still can't get over the shock and the pain. And sometimes when I heard Jimmy's drums on my favorite song I just let the tears fall and soak my pillow or my hoodie, or where ever I may be. And I'm so happy that Avenged decided to continue but I know that they won't ever really be the Avenged Sevenfold with their brother.
And when I found out the real reason for his death I didn't believe that drugs killed him. I couldn't because he was an amazing guy and I know that he dealt with a lot of things, but I'm foREVer going to blame his enlarged heart as the cause of his tragic death. Because I do love him a human as an amazing drummer and friend to the world.
So this is for you Jimmy! All the emotions I spilled into my writing and my thoughts, it's all for you. Because you deserve way more then just I can give you.

So that's why I'm asking my readers, Jimmy's fans, to leave a comment saying how Avenged and their fallen Brother affected you. So please, For The Rev, tell me in a comment how much this band means to you. Because this is the end of my farewell, but truly I'll never say goodbye.