Reduced To Tears.

What Happened To That Girl?

"So you kissed him?" Charity was repeating into the phone, her surprise showing.
"Yes. But I thought it was Hayden...I'm not sure what was happening. I was seeing things. His face was blurred." Caris said softly. Each day her voice was getting quieter.
"Hang on...You said you kissed him in the bathroom. What were you doing in the bathroom? Charity sounded curious.
"Oh! Oh...Its not important! But what is important, is that i kissed MY BEST FREAKIN' FRIEND!" Charity coughed.
"My best guy friend." Caris corrected herself.
"Okay listen,i gotta go.mum wants me.I'll talk to you later okay?" Charity said, then she hung up.
Caris sighed and signed into her MSN. She scanned her contact list and Jamie, Hayden and Andrew were the only interesting people online. She made to sign out, but Andrew had started to speak to her.

Andrew C Says :
Hey Caris!!

Cariis Turner-Tyriin says :
Oh um hey.

Andrew C Says:
Are you okay?

Andrew C Says?
What were you doing with the razor?

Caris gulped. She hoped it wouldn't come to this.

Cariis Turner-Tyriin Says :
None of your buisness.

Andrew C Says :
Im worried about you Honey-Bee. You dont seem to be alright.

Caris was stuck now. Why did he he have to use the nick-name he had given her in year one.

Cariis Turner-Tyriin Says :
None Of Your Buisness!! I dont have to tell you anything!

Andrew C Says :
Honey, you've told me everything since we were 5!

Cariis Turner-Tyriin Says :
!!!

Andrew C Says:
Caris, I know this is hurting you,but you shouldn't be doing this to yourself! Hayden Freaking Prince isn't worth your time!

Cariis Turner-Tyriin Says :
What and you are?

Cariis Turner-Tyriin Says :
Bye Andrew.

Caris signed off, annoyed and mad at what Charles was doing. She knew he only wanted the best. 'So why doesnt he give it to me?' Caris thought to herself. Caris mother and father, plus her little sister, Marnie, had all gone out.Caris felt lonely. She felt fat and ugly, and not worth anyones time. She left her bedroom, and MSN and the desktop background, which was a picture of Caris, Andrew and Charity all laughing and smiling and generally having a good time.
Caris felt off. Like something past its experation date. She ran to the bathroom, and shoved a finger down her throat pushing harder, until she threw up. She knew it was wrong, and gross, but it felt surprisingly relieving and relaxing. She shoved her finger down her throat again until she was sick. Then she flushed the toilet and stood up to look in the mirror. Just the day before, she had been kissing her oldest best friend, and now she was making herself throw up in the bathroom. All of this for one person...Hayden Prince...