Reduced To Tears.

Woke Up With Hope And Only Found Tears

Caris got out of bed, resisting the urge to vomit. One week for Hayden and Ella. Caris felt powerless. Nothing really unusual. Caris just needed to talk to her friends. Charity had gone to away to Thredbo. Alexis was on a cruise. Madison wasn’t an option. And Ella. Caris couldn’t talk to Ella about her problems with Hayden and her dating. It wasn’t fair on Ella. She got to him first.
“That could have been me. If I was willing to tell him.” Caris muttered to herself, staring at the roof.
Ella was making it worse without knowing it though. Caris pulled on a pair of tight skinny jeans and a thin, aqua-blue long sleeved shirt on. She smoothed a bit of lip gloss over her lips, then touched the red hair that now framed her face. As it was appearing to Caris, she looked better with red hair. Caris picked up her skinny black mobile phone, and stuck it into her pocket. She felt ill. Jeremy had asked Hayden if he would ever go out with Caris. Hayden said maybe, then he had apparently told Jeremy he though she was fat. Jeremy passed on the news, and Caris stopped eating breakfast and lunch. She was beginning to fall apart fast. Caris wasn’t fat. She was slim, very skinny, and had sticky-outty bones. But she also had wide hips. But that didn’t stop her. She thought she was fat, and ugly and weird. But really she was none of those things. She was perfect the way she was. Caris grabbed her make-up bag, and stumbled into the bathroom, and started to perfect herself. On went the foundation, then the concealer. Then blush, mascara. Caris looked wonderful. She was beautiful without make-up, but with it, she was completely and utterly stunning.
Caris didn’t need make-up, but so many people had painted a picture of her, she had started to look at their interpretations of herself, instead of looking into the mirror, where the real Caris Turner-Tyrin hid. Once Caris had finished messing around with her face, she went and got a drink of water from the kitchen, and a strawberry from the fridge. Then she went back upstairs to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her. She turned on her computer, and signed into MSN. And there was Ella.
ELLAAAH; she hearts HAYDEN ‘x’
Caris blocked her. The last thing she wanted was to have to speak to her; to hear news about the happy couple. She wanted to be left alone. Caris exited out of MSN, and signed into her Bebo. There were a few new comments, one from her cousins. She smiled slightly, and got set onto replying to them. Caris needed all the friends she could to get her through the rest of the holidays. After replying to the comments, Caris went and lay down on her bed. She closed her eyes, and wishing for sleep. And sleep is what she got. Caris had slept through the best parts of the holidays. Falling asleep around lunchtime and waking up the next morning. Her parents didn’t begin to guess why this was. They believed their daughter was simply just tired from the hard work of the prior school term, and they let her sleep. She slept through all her meals, and when she was awake, she still barely ate anything. The weight on Caris began to melt away, and she became skinnier, and skinnier.