Your Just A Kid

Image

Just over a year ago Gerard Way though he had the perfect life, he had never felt more in love than he did, and was pretty sure he never would again. His husband, Frank Iero, ran his own Tattoo shop and that was their main income while Gerard worked at breaking into the comic book industry to fulfill his dream of being a comic book writer. However as they say, all good things must come to an end.

One Wednesday night, after working late on some paper work at the shop, Franks car was hit by a truck. He survived but was left with severe brain damage which resulted in him, mentally, regressing to a child. Never the less Gerard stuck by his side, hoping beyond hope that maybe something would click in Frank's mind that would, one day, give Gerard his husband back. But after nearly a year of no progress Gerard is nearly ready to give up.

Disclaimer: I do not own My chemical romance, nor do I own Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way or Bob Bryer. I don't own Superman, Spider man, Batman or the Muppet's, this is purely my imagination and has never happened to the people mentioned, I don't mean to insult or offend any-one with this, and am extremely sorry if I do as it was never my intention.

Please comment telling me what you thought :D
  1. 1/1
    corrected version