American Idiots

On the run again

Hearing sirens, Billie and Anneliese stopped running. "Shit. I'm stupid. My car should be somewhere around here, so there's really no point in tiring ourselves out..." Billie Joe laughed, heading towards an alleyway. Soon the two of them were leaving town in his beat-up old car.

Anneliese went into a random giggle fit. "What?" Billie Joe asked, looking at her oddly.

"BJ." she said.

Billie Joe raised his eyebrow at her.

"BJ. Your initials are BJ. As in Blow Job." she explained, laughing out loud.

He smacked his forehead, "Wow, Liese. Just wow. That's amazing. Gutter minded," he laughed, shoving her lightly.

"Oh, like you're not?"

"Noo, never," he retorted, putting on his most innocent face. "Me? Get dirty thoughts? Nahh."

"I could make you get dirty thoughts," she challenged.

"Do your worst."

"Hard. Wet. Come. Pussy. Hole. Moan. Tight. Sticky. Condom. Lube. Ride. Fuck. Rape. Porn." she grinned. "Getting dirty thoughts yet?"

"No..." Billie Joe muttered, resting one hand in his lap and keeping the other on the steering wheel.

"You are, you're hard, you liar!" Anneliese squealed with laughter, noticing his rather obvious boner. "Gutter minded, gutter minded," she sang childishly, poking his thigh. Billie squirmed a bit. "Touchy?" Liese giggled, poking higher up on his leg.

"Cut it out!" he yelped.

"Neverrr," she smirked, playing with the zipper on his [increasingly tight] black jeans, but not quite touching him.

He moaned a little and swatted her hand away. "Lieseee. Fucking stop. You're gonna make me crash the damn car."

"Fine," she pouted, and crossed her arms. A grin crept across her face. "So, who's the gutter-minded one now?"
♠ ♠ ♠
yep, I decided to continue the story. yay me ^_^
comments are loveeee.