American Idiots

Morning After

Billie stirred awake, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He sat up, looking around the room. Where was Anneliese? His eyes widened, and he groaned. Not again.

She’d left him.

Of course she had.

He sighed, fighting back tears. Of course she’d left. He’d thought she was different from...her. Fuck…you’d think after Adrienne, I’d learn my lesson…But noo, of course not. He brought his legs up to his chest, resting his forehead on his knees.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid.” He muttered to himself. “Fucking stupid. She didn’t love you. Just like Adi…only wanted one thing, and then she’s gone.”

God…Adrienne.

Of course Anneliese would be the same way.

Fucking girls, Billie thought bitterly. They can really ruin your life.

A little sob shook his slim body. How pathetic am I? Little emo boy, crying because he got dumped. Again. God. What’d they say in high school? Go slit your wrists, emo kid.

“Billie?” Quit hallucinating, you sad little fucker.

“Oh my god, BJ, are you allright?” Anneliese asked worriedly, putting down two cups of coffee on the bedside table and rushing over to him. “Billie, look at me. Were you crying?”

“No.” he sniffed, not looking up.

“Billie Joe Armstrong, don’t lie to me. What’s wrong?” she persisted, poking him.

“Nothing. It’s stupid, never mind.”

He snuck a peek at Liese. She was sitting on the bed next to him, looking nervous. “Billie. Please. What’s the matter? You can tell me.”

“I just. I thought you left. Like, left, as in permanently,” he muttered, looking up sheepishly.

“Oh, sweetie.” She hugged him. “Didn’t you see my note? The coffee at this hotel is absolute shit, so I went to see if I could find a Starbucks or something.”

Billie laughed, feeling stupid. “Yeah, I didn’t see the note…Sorry for going all emo on you.”

“Forgiven. Sorry for freaking you out like that.”

“Forgiven,” he smiled, placing a little kiss on the top of her head.

“Besides,” Liese giggled after a minute, “Who the hell would leave after sex like that? I mean, really.”

“Perv.” Billie laughed, then sighed. “Actually, you’d be surprised who would.” She looked at him questioningly, and he continued. “My last girlfriend…well, she said she wanted to take it slow. I liked her, so I’m like, fine, whatever, I’ll wait. After six months, she said she was ready…the morning after, I woke up and she was gone. Haven’t seen her since then.” He sighed again and muttered something.

“What?”

“She was my first time, actually.”

“Oh, honey.” Liese snuggled her face into his shoulder and sighed. “I’m so sorry.”

“Not your fault.”

“Yeah. But still. I’m sorry, I should’ve woken you up. But don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere, okay?”

He smiled, and they snuggled back under the covers. No one should be awake at six in the morning…especially considering what they’d been doing last night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I really made BJ sound like a pansy in this chapter.
I like it, though, and I refuse to re-write this chapter ^_^
sorry for the ridiculously long wait. I actually had this chapter all written out, but then my computer went all emo on me and lost it.