Status: Active

Oh, Your Love Will Do

Five

Ella’s point of view

The streets were damp from fresh rain, and the air was heavy as we walked. I normally would have been completely calm and content on such a walk, however, the circumstances were different this time. Isabelle was with me, and we walked hand in hand. Our fingers were interlaced, and we smiled and spoke lightly.

She was beautiful and amazing to me…it was almost unreal. How could anyone be so perfect? She wore very little make-up, and she didn’t seem too concerned with her appearance, but she was still beautiful. Her beauty was real and regal. A beauty that cannot be replicated or imitated. She was simply drop dead gorgeous.

My thoughts wandered to the perfection of her body and her gorgeous smile as we walked home together, making small talk. Despite my distraction I found that she was a photography major. Nothing she was studying involved dance in any way, and although she missed it, she did not intend to pursue it as a career. She seemed distant whenever she spoke of it. As if it was a sore subject or something. Although I was curious, I left it alone.

Time passed far too quickly, and before I was ready, the dorms were once again looming ahead of us. The familiar feeling of dread filled my chest.

We walked inside, our fingers still interlaced. I began to walk towards my room as I did the first time, but Isabelle tugged on my hand, stopping me.

“Wait…” she whispered “I uhm…I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come and hang out with me in my room..”

She bit her lip in apprehension, and my heart was once again racing in my chest.

“You see,” she explained “I just remembered that my roommate is out for the week.. Her parents are in town and she’s staying with them. So, I figured we could talk more…”

A smile was plastered on my face and my now racing heart could be heard throughout the building, I was sure.

“Yeah, sure.“ I said, smiling “I think I’d love to, actually.”
She laughed with relief and a brilliant smile tugged at her lips.

“Okay, let’s go then.”

Eagerly she pulled me by the hand up the stairs of the building to the third floor, where her room was. We came to a door on the far end of the main hallway, and she stopped, pulled out a key and opened the door for me. I stepped in apprehensively as she turned on the lights. I knew automatically which portion of the room belonged to her. It was tidy, clean, and well put-together, much like herself.

I sat on the bed, and she sat next to me accordingly once the door was shut…very close to me.

Her hip was touching my own, and her fingers traced my hand. She did this for awhile before her eyes found mine.

“Ella…you’re beautiful.” she whispered.

My heart was racing again, and my breathing was cut short…. I could kiss her at any moment. Her lips were so close.
“Y-you are too.” I said, my breathing catching “I-”

“I like you a lot..” she said, her lips now approaching my own.

I closed my eyes, and she kissed me softly, her lips gently pressing against my own.

She pulled away only a moment later, looking into my eyes with wonder.

“I-” I stuttered, unable to speak, or generate a plausible thought “I really like you…”

Her smile grew, and she began to move away, and my eyes widened with fear. I wanted her close again…I didn’t want her to go anywhere.

Without much thought my hand moved to her face, gently tilting it towards my own, and my lips caressed hers once again. I didn’t pull away from it as she had though. I continued to kiss her, and soon I was begging her for entrance into her mouth with my tongue. Without a moment’s hesitation, our tongues were massaging each other softly. My hand moved to the back of her neck, gently pulling her closer to me, and her arms wrapped around my waist, sending shock throughout my body. I wanted her to touch me more…

I pulled away from the kiss from both fear and the need to breathe. She was smiling her beautiful smile, and all of my fear was washed away. I had nothing to be afraid of. We both wanted this.

“Isabelle,” I whispered, my eyes downcast “I’ve never kissed a girl before…you’re my first.”

Her eyes searched mine, and I smiled again. I loved that she looked at me with such care.

“You’re my first too..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel as though this update is kind of...lacking?
But, more coming soon, I promise you this.

Thank you to everyone who has commented
and my three subscribers :)