Status: Finished

Unsolved

Epilogue

Ashes got out of the hospital a week later and returned to school after two. She was no longer able to stay in the background because what had happened to her was the biggest news since someone hanged themselves five years prior. She didn't mind all that much because now that she didn't have to worry about people finding out about her being abused she was alright with talking to people.

Brianna was ousted from her group of friends and was mocked constantly for what her dad had done. She was now the kid who lived in a foster home and didn't talk to anyone. Her dad had been put to jail for murder, child abuse, sagitory rape, kidnapping, attempted murder, and possessing an illegal weapon.

Reata was sent to jail for child abuse and possession of illegal substances. Leo was sent to jail for child prostitution, possession of illegal substance, and selling illegal substances. When either of them get out they are to stay at least a mile away from Ashes.

Mrs. Winter is back to her old loving mom self again and treats Ashes like her own. She did end up changing the office into a room for Ashes so she wasn't sleeping in the same bed as Talon, she was still a mother after all.

Once Flint had realized his mom was truly back he started to fix himself. He no longer drank or treated his family badly. He still picked on Talon but in a brotherly way that was all in fun. He went to college and is now studying to become a lawyer for abused children. He still comes home on holidays to visit.

The gang is still together and crazy as usual. Echo and Ester finally got together after years of pining after each other. Talon and Ashes are closer than ever and have even said the "L" word.

Over all Ashes went from having a great life to a horribly fucked up one and now is finally getting back to the happy one she needed. Turns out all she needed was to have the mystery behind her parents' death solved.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END

I'm going to miss these guys but when one story finishes another one begins.
speaking of which check out my new story You showed me a sign but it pointed the wrong way

thanks to all who commenting and stuck by this story. I wouldn't have finished it with out all of your lovely comments.

thx
-ZC