Status: still writing....slowly...school started so I'm busy...sue me :P

The Last Year in Her Middle School Saga

Take a Chance

So Annie had broken up with Chris, and things had gotten kinda weird. Walk to fourth period was never the same. Instead of Annie, Maria, Candy, Chris, and maybe some of Chris's friends, it was, Annie and Candy together, then Maria, and two other friends Marcela and Sam, and Chris would walk with his friends.

Today, though, was different. Candy had pulled Maria from her conversation with Marcela, and placed her in between Annie and herself.

"Yes?" Maria asked dragging out the 'S'.

Looking at Annie, Candy just let out a little smirk, and said to Maria, "Do you want to go out with Christian?" Maria just gave her a shocked look, as to say that she was surprised that Candy would think that. When in reality, inside she was screaming, "Yes!!"

"W-why do you guys think that? Didn't I say that I was over him, like along time ago?"

"Ahh, come on Maria," before Annie could finish Candy cut her off.

"For real Maria, no bullshiting. We see you try and flirt with him, you kinda make it super obvious," Candy made sure she had put emphasis on the 'super'. "Just admit to to it."

"But why does it matter to you guys?" asked Maria with slight confidence.

Putting her arm around Maria, as they walked, Annie said, "Girl, we just wanna know. I mean if you just admit to liking him right now, you do realize we would leave you alone." As she said that last word, the three girls had reached the point in their walk where they separated and Maria had to make to choice of whether or not she wanted to tell the girls about her crush on Christian.

As she let out a sigh, in one breathe, Maria said, "Yes, I still like him," As soon as she said that, the other two girls instantaneously lite up and had a smile on their faces'. Maria though, just rolled her eyes and walked off to her fourth period.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know I haven't updated in a while, for some reason I feel like I don't need to since I never really get any feedback on it.

I also don't really know how to describe this part, of the story. So this is kinda a filler....in the next couple of chapters things might go a little fast if you know what I mean.

So yeah...this was really sucky....if you give me a good reason to, I'll update sooner ; D