Status: still writing....slowly...school started so I'm busy...sue me :P

The Last Year in Her Middle School Saga

St. Patrick's Day

“Whoa baby! Chris and Maria!?,” clearly Chester was out of the loop until the two walked over to him and the rest of their peers. “Dude, was I cock blocking earlier?,” everyone just busted into laughter,

“It’s all good bro,” Christian said as he held out his fist for a knuckle touch. Even though Christian had walked with his arm slightly around Maria’s waist, his arm slowly fell right back down to his side. That disappointed Maria, but it was only day one, so things were going to get better.

“FINALLY!”, shouted Maria’s friend, who was also Christian’s friend, Jenny. “I thought you guys would never get together,” she said pulling out her phone and taking a picture of the two right as Maria was going to say something. “And that right there, is going on Facebook,” she said smirking.

“Jenny! What the fuck yo!? I was talking,” before Maria finished Christian cut her off.

“Its fine, you couldn’t have looked that bad,” Maria just smiled as she heard some of her friends “aw”.
-------------<3-----------
“Yo Maria, bus is here,” Michael shouted towards Maria.

“Coming!”, she yelled back. “Ughhh, I don’t really want to go yet,” Maria said looking up to Christian.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, kay?”, Chris said leaning down to hug his new girlfriend.

“Mhmm,” Maria said as she awkwardly hugged him. Giving people hugs when they had a backpack on was also quite strange. It also felt weird for Maria hugging her boyfriend while she was holding her binder. But it felt good to her that she could hug her boyfriend. Just the sound of it, gave her butterflies.

“Go now, I don’t want you to miss your bus,” Maria just nodded, then quickly said bye to all her other friends that were nearby.

“Wait up!”, Michael turned around to see Maria fast walking his way. “Where’s our bus?”, she asked.

“All the way up front, hurry up slow poke,” the two kids laughed and started running until they got to their bus, practically out of breath.
------------<3------------
Maria had been on the bus for about 5 minutes when Michael, out of nowhere asked, “Did he kiss you?” Maria took out one of her earphones, “Did who kiss me?”

Michael gave his friend the ‘are you stupid look’, and said, “Your boyfriend you idiot.”

“Ohhhhh! Yeahhh, no,” Maria said looking down at her binder. Michael put his arm around his friends shoulder and tried to comfort her.

“Don’t worry M, I’ll kick his ass for you tomorrow so he’ll kiss you,” Maria just laughed and shacked her head. She had never kissed a boy before, she wouldn’t know what to expect at all. She knew that Christian had not only kissed girls before, but he has made out with them too. He was a lot more experienced that she was, and Maria knew that. It almost scared her.
-------------<3-----------
Maria had her earphones in her ears almost the whole bus ride that she didn’t realize she was at her stop when Michael pushed her playfully. She got out of her seat said bye to all her bus buddies that didn’t get off at her stop and quickly got off the bus.
Once on the sidewalk, Maria went straight home instead of hanging out with the few kids that lived in her neighborhood. She needed to call her cousin, who was also her best friend, Michelle, and tell her about the great news.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda a filler, i don't remember much in detail everything that happened that day. which is really gay figuring that this was the day i got my first real boyfriend! [yes guys i am Maria, if you didn't know already]

I'm not sure if i wanna continue this....should i?