Sequel: Halfway There

Almost Gone

Chapter Twelve

I woke up in the morning, happy to see the sun. I slowly got up and walked out on the beach. The sun was just rising and everyone should be still asleep. So, I took off my P.J's and dived in. I swam around for a hour at lease. I started to swim to the shore. I stopped seeing a girl standing right where the sun touched the earth...I knew who it was. It was Kate. "KATE?" I yell. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING HERE?"

"Um... I'm sorry... I just wanted to... well, you know... see the world?" She said.

"How did you know that we were on a Island?"

"Well... when they took Ella... I saw a door open and... I walked outside... and I saw... this.."

"Its okay." I said. Kate looked shocked to hear me said something nice to her.

"Thanks." She says. Then, she turns around and starts to walk back inside.

"WAIT!" I yell. I can't let this go like this any longer.

"Yes?" She turns around back facing me. I start to feel shy.

"Theres just one thing. Will, you swim with me?"

"What?"

"You know swim with me!"

"I'm sorry, I can't."

"Maybe some other time?"

"Maybe." She says before running back into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um... sorry... I just woke up..
I just wanted to post something... :O