Sequel: Halfway There

Almost Gone

Chapter Thirty

I woke up and saw Emma and Ella was gone. I got up and yawned walked over to the window. I got dressed and walked into the room where they severed breakfast. The lights were off. I turned them on. And everyone popped out and yelled. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!" Sam came over and kissed my on the cheek. "Happy Birthday Kitty!" I was now 15 years-old. Five more years and I would be 20.

Emma gave me a little stuffed bunny. "Thank you so much." I said. It looked like she tried to mouth, "Your welcome." But, she really said it. "Your welcome, Kate." Everyone looked at her in shock. Emma had talked! Carl went over and gave her a big hug. "I love you, Emma." He said.

"Thank you for helping get my voice back, Carl." She said.

"Where's Mac and Chase?" Ella asked.

"Gone." Said Max.

"Gone?" All of us girls said at once.

"We kicked them off the Island."

"Really?" I said. I was so happy.

"Really." Said Sam. Then all of the boys turned sad. "You guys can go home now. We are done."

"Done? We can go home?" Said Ella.

"Yeah. You guys can go home."

"I'm not going anywhere." I said. "I'm staying with you guys."

"Kate? But..." Said Sam shocked.

"I want to stay. My mom and dad where not the loving kind anyways. They where always mean to me and didn't care about me. I'm staying."

"Well, I'll be happy since we have to stay on the Island anyways. Cause, Mac and Chase took the plane."

"Ella? Emma? What are you going to do?" Asked Max.

"Give us a week and we will chose." said Ella walking out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay yay yay!! Will the chose to stay or go?