Sequel: Halfway There

Almost Gone

Chapter Thirty-Two

I wasn't sure what Ella was gonna decide but all i knew was i really loved her and i needed to tell her before she really decided. I knew she had an amazing family though because she'd always talk about them and how much they meant to her. I knew that her mother was a stay at home mom and that her father worked as a manager of a large company. I also knew though that she had a little sister named Natalie who was 2 years old, who she loved dearly.

I watched Ella as she was outside on the beach talking to Emma and Kate. I thought for a moment of all of her flaws and imperfections but i couldn't find one because I loved everything about her. I loved how she wasn't afraid of anything, i loved how her smile gave me butterflies, i loved how brutally honest she could be, i loved how stuborn she was at times, i loved her sense of humor, i loved how smart and beautiful she was but i mostly loved how crazy she was.

I knew that there was only about two days till she was going to fully decide where she was going or staying but i didn't really want to know because i knew where she'd probably end up being which i wasn't at all ready for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but Ella's P.O.V should be coming out soon.