Sequel: Halfway There

Almost Gone

Chapter Seven

She had strawberry blonde hair which was held together tight in pony-tail and strikingly pale blue eyes and almost impeccable sun kissed skin.

I began to watch this Ella girl. I suppose I should've thanked Carl for actually figuring out her out her name but he seemed busy with his own issues and really who needs to get in the middle of that.. Not I.

I decided to turn on the charm which always worked on all the ladies. I mean I had like a serious gift and i could practically get any girl I wanted. I then began to so slightly wink in her direction. She then rose her eyebrows giving me a "not gonna happen kind of look" and went back to working like nothing happened. In disblief I just stood there watching her some more though because I mean she was different from most girls. Most girls would react either giggling hysterically or grinning from ear to ear. But Ella? She was different. I mean no other girl had given me the response of the friggen cold shoulder before.

A thought came across my mind.. Where the hell did Mac and Chase find these girls?
I then felt a hard slap come across the back of my head.

" Max. Can you stop eyeing the girls for two seconds please, GOD!" Sam says.

" I'm sorry but you can't really expect me not to look at them, I mean have you seen them? Their not the typicial girls. Their kind of different... way different. "

" Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I get that your all in love and shit now but honestly we have work to be done." Sam says.

" I'M NOT IN FRICKEN' LOVE!" I responded.

" Mhmm, i'm so sure your not. Well when your done staring at your girlfriend could you actually come and help me and Carl. I mean really Max, shes gonna think your the fucken crypt keeper or something if you continue to stand her. Sams says laughing.

Wanting to smack him right in face i refrain just giving him the evil eye following him out to get down to business with work which seemed to never be done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seems pretty fitting. Hope you guys think so too :)