Status: in the makinng (:

Good to You

Ailey Rae Sullivan just moved from the small town of London Ontario to the busy and hectic city of Vancouver British Columbia. It wasn't her first choice, however she knew this had to be done in order to free herself from her past which seemed to be seared into the back of her mind. This was her chance to start again, a fresh page, a blank canvas. But will she actually allow herself to do so after all that's happened?

Joshua Ramsay never seemed to be able to keep life on track. Everything always seemed to get messed up along the way. He put a wall between himself and everything around him.

What happens when Ailey stumbles into Josh's life? Will the wall be torn down and free him of his past regrets? Or will he push himself further into his own purgatory? And will he help her break free of her haunting past?

you'll notice a slight change in the authors, that's because Marley is no longer working on this story with me. I still credit her for it, and I thank her very much for her ideas and chapters, they are so brilliant and I wouldn't have been able to think of most of these myself. I'm glad she was a part of this. I would love to finish this story though, because I believe it has potential, so look forward to some new chapters soon!