Status: I will upload when I write the chapters, so. . . Wait for it!! And comment!

White Wings, Red Blood

Book 1 (Maybe)
When things turn ugly in her almost-normal high school life, Ivory Glitz is forced to out her secret in order to save herself and her boyfriend. Unsure why one of her own kind is attacking her - and why he would risk the wrath of Heaven by doing it in front of humans - was only one in a list of many questions that were popping up all over the place. Like, why was the most popular guy in school her own personal protector? Where in Michael's wings were her parents? Why was she suddenly running for her life?
With these questions running through her mind, Ivory has no choice but to follow her protector, trailing a boyfriend that seemed to be more in the way than not, and try to get to the Sanctuary. Alive.

Ivory
Kieran
Evan

INDEX

Malakhim - term used for the lowest of the angels. They are what humans believe to be angels: beautiful beings with feathered wings who carry messages to and from the Heavens.

Cherubim - plural form of the word "cherub". Cherubim are normally depicted as small babies, but in reality (or mine, at least) they are beautiful beings that are high up in the Spheres. After passing the Trials of being a Guardian, a Malakhim goes up in rank to Cherubim, the fighters and force behind Heaven's will.