Status: Working but my nothing personals might take awhile

My Life of Nothing Personals

I love him I love him not.

Dear boyfriend,
We’ve known each other for months now & we’re finally going out. I really like you but you annoy the hell out of me.

I ALWAYS have to be the one who has to talk first, we’re totally opposite (I am a rocker & you’re the nerd), you can tell ALL your problems to me but yet I can’t, you just say that you can’t handle it & why do you try & make me listen to your shitty music when I never make you listen to mine.
We only see each other once a week & we go to different schools. I’m sick of one stupid girl who goes on your bus saying that she saw you & make it seem like she’s rubbing it in my face that she sees you more than me.

On Thursday, you make me stand in the rain, wind & coldness then you don’t even show up. I end up walking off to the place I had to be & I get a text message off you saying “hey I’m here, where are you?” well fucktard you knew that I had to leave but yet you don’t show up. You made me feel so shitty & pathetic, one guy that I kind of speak to ended up staying with me until I had to leave. If Jayden didn’t show up I would most likely be in tears but Jayden ended up cheering me up & letting me vent to him again you.

I seriously don’t know what I will do with you now. I’m proving to myself that you will at least try to talk to me, I’m giving you until Sunday to talk to me. If you don’t then we’re on the rocks, it’ll prove that you don’t want to talk to me & it will seem like you don’t care about me or our relationship.
Hope you can prove that you actually want this relationship.

Sincerely, you’re fucking girlfriend.
xoxo
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted since last year. I kind of took my time away from Mibba or i just read but i need this off of my chest so i thought "oh hey I have this story so why don't I post what I'm feeling up on here."
Got any feedback? Please comment, I don't mind if it's negative or positive (but no hate).
I'll hopefully keep you posted on if I'm still with my boyfriend or with what has happened if you guys like?
If you have anything you need off your chest & you want to be noticed, hit me up with a message or just a comment on this story saying that you would like to post up a chapter & I will always allow you to :)
I know i haven't put the whole 'Nothing Personal' thing.... Just could not be fucked.
I will try to get writing on this more.
So can you guys pleeeeaaaase comment, subscribe & recommend this story? Would love if you did & if you did I will write your name up on the next chapter :D

*UPDATE*
I have broken up with him but we have both agreed to be friends. Good idea or not?