Status: Working but my nothing personals might take awhile

My Life of Nothing Personals

The skank named after a russian princess

We met at a camp when I stood up for you, after camp we didn’t really talk until the year after. You were girly & I was a Tom boy, you know what people say opposites attract. You said you were never gonna turn out like your older sister, apparently she was a slut & everybody hated her. The next year we started high school, we kind of split apart but we were still best friends. You know what people say, you change when you are in high school & that’s what happened to you. You cut you dress a little to short & start to pile heaps of make up on your face. You started lying about yourself to make yourself look good & started to talk behind peoples backs, who knows you might of said some stuff about me. I said to you that I wasn’t friends with bitches like you & you got me in trouble for no reason. You know The Veronicas song, revenge in sweeter than you ever were, yeah that remind me about you cause revenge WAS sweeter than YOU were EVER were! About a couple of months later you thought we were friends & you started copying me. I do singing lessons & then you started. At least I’m a good singer than you, you just sound like something horrible dying from a slow & painful stroke. This year you still copying me but hey, at least I’m not a skank like you. You hooked up with your 6th cousin (ew) & had a one night stand with some random dude then ended up pregnant with his child. You lost it before you went overseas. When you came back ‘The Grinch’ asked you if you were pregnant with your 6th cousins baby (she didn’t know it was some other dude’s) if it would have 6 eyes (which was a pretty funny question) & you denied that you were pregnant & that you haven’t slept with anybody. You’re a bitch, skank, whore & any other names that come under your name in the dictionary Tzara!

-Nothing Personal
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i keep on changing the name of the story. Anyways please subscribe =D