Happening Quickly.

Myspace.

I had to admit, the bed was really comfy. He must of paid a good price for it. My opinion of my older brother was starting to really change. He wasn’t some guy who thought they were all that. I decided opening my eyes would be a good start and look around my new room in the mornings. Get used to it and see what way I would get out of bed. So I opened my eyes and looked around, my curtains complimented my room and I smiled. This was my room now and it looked so nice compared to my old one.

I let my legs drag me out of bed and walk out of my room, I started walking along the hall when I heard voices, I listened but couldn’t figure who it was. Should I run back and hide in my room? No, that was stupid, this was my house too. I slowly walked down the stairs, swinging my pyjama pants as I walked, I pulled down my t-shirt some more, to hide my ass. I always did this for no particular reason, I always just blamed it on me being shy. When I got to the end of the stairs I took a deep breath and continued into the sitting room.

I was greeted by Patrick who was smiling. I waved my hand at him then looked around. First I saw Pete who was touching the mantle piece, for some strange reason. Then there was Joe who was sitting on the floor laughing, while bobbing his afro. In front of him was a guy who looked very familiar to Trace Cyrus, one of the singers in Metro Station. Sitting beside him was a guy who looked like Mason Musso, who was the lead singer from Metro Station. There was two other guys on the sofa, who also looked like band members from Metro Station, Blake and Anthony. Then across from them on the armchair was a young girl who was sat with her legs up on the chair smiling, beside her was Andy, the drummer from Fall Out Boy.

I wanted to scream with excitement, ‘cos surely this was the band members from Metro Station, or look-alikes?

“Kelly, these are the guys were going on tour with in a few months, their bands name is called Metro Station,” Patrick smiled. I turned to him and gawped.

“I know that, Metro Station just happens to be one of my new favourite bands Patrick, why didn’t you tell me? I could of dressed up for the occasion at least!” I tutted, I then turned my head around and noticed Mason was walking over to me to shake my hand, he was smiling.

I gave him my hand and just gawped.

“Hi Kelly! Nice bed hair!” He laughed.

“I like your hair too!” I smiled at him. Wow, someone famous had just commented on my hair, my brother never did that. I turned my attention to the sofa where the rest of the band were sitting. They were all smiling at me saying hi. I walked over to them and shook their hands. This was kind of amazing, I hoped my brother brought famous people around more often.

I looked over to the armchair, I didn’t know who she was. I thought I’d be polite and go over and say hi as the guys had all started to get into some deep conversation about venues all of a sudden.

“Hi, I’m Kelly, not to be rude, but who are you?” I smiled.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t think you’d want to talk to me, I’m Hanna Beth, I’m going out with Trace!” She laughed.

“Oh, that’s so cool! Can I sit with you, ‘cos their all speaking a foreign language to me!” I giggled. She nodded and began talking to me.

“So are you in a band?” I asked.

“No, no, I’m a model, I’m mostly famous on the internet. What about you? Are you into the music business like your brother?” She asked.

“Me? Gosh no! I haven’t got a musical bone in my body! I’m in university, studying psychology, University of Santa Cruz to be exact.” I smiled.

“Oh that’s not too far, that’s really cool!” I nodded at her.

After that we talked a lot, and by the time they were ready to leave she was going to add me on Myspace and I had her number too. It was my first day and I’d already become good friends with someone famous. This was going to be fun living with my brother.