Status: completed!

Undisclosed Desires

Chapter One

"Kayla, you awake?" I opened my eyes and see a man right in front of me. He's Matt. I forgot where we met but I always see him around. He's so nice to me. It's just hard for me to act nice, I don't know why.

"Yeah, can't you see? I'm hungry" I sit on the bed and walk through the door. Hey this is not my house.

"Here, I made you an omelet" I look at him not sure.

"Eat it" he put in on my lap.

"Where are you going?" I saw him take his jacket and walk to the door.

"Band practice. You can take a bath and if you wanna leave my house, make sure you lock the door okay? I'm going" He smiled and go.

Okay. So I don't know where I am. I must be drunk last night. Anyway I'll just go finish the omelet and take a bath.

half an hour later I am outta the house. I go lit up a cigarette and walk to a bar i used to go.

I'm not gonna tell you anything about my past cause it's rubbish. bullshit. and it's history. Now let's get to present now.

"So you came, bitch" A girl pushed my shoulder. all of a sudden the bar's already crowded and surround me and the girl.

"Uh..yeah. do I know you?" I'm not kidding, I forgot who she is.

"Stop playing games Kayla" She thugs my shirt.

I let her be. I'm still damn sleepy. And she looks kinda harmless. Then she slaps me.

"Take it easy, bitch" I walk away and sit on the table.

"Take it easy? Take it easy you said?!" Then she pours me some whiskey and spits on me.

I push her away "What's your fucking problem, bitch?!" I take her collar and throw her to the ground.

Then a guy pushes me "That's my fucking girl you throw, bitch!"

"Yeah like that's my fucking problem. Go pick your bitch out of here" I don't know why I act this way, It's already an habit. I know I can be a bitch sometimes but hey, I'm sick of this kinda situation too, I wanna change too. So you can't blame me a hundred percent.

After he punches me, magically comes Matt. He's always been my savior. Always...take care of me. He took me in his arms and said "Dude that's not cool, you're hitting a fucking cute girl" and walks away.

"you know Matt, I can walk"

"yeah bullshit"

I look at him. He looks kinda mad.

"Are you mad?" I ask

"Yes"

"With...me?" I'm kinda scared to hear the answer.

He look at me and raise an eyebrow "You think?"

"I'm sorry.." Then he chuckles

"I'm not mad at you, Kayla." He put me down on the passenger seat of his car.

We're silent as he get inside the driver seat.

"But I am sorry. Okay? And thank you" I look at his eyes sheepishly. I can't remember how much has he helped me. I'm such a drag.

"don't ever mention it. I'm not gonna ask anything so lets get home and fix your face" he smiles

"fix my face? Is it that bad?"

"No, but it'll need my touch" he winks

i laughed. "Tell me, Matt. Do you think I'm a drag? A helpless being that can't be changed?A sinner?"

"You're a drag? Nah, of course no, I don't mind, I wanna take care of you, Kayla. You're even my inspiration to a song I'm making. A sinner? Yes. You were. And I'm gonna change that, I give you my word" He caress my head as he smiles.

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled

"You may be a sinner but your innocence is mine" he smiled and - I don't know how and when - we kissed.

It's was pretty nice :)
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this song!
Sorry it was short, hope you liked it :)