Caught Up in This Madness, Too Blind to See

Another Date.

As we were entering our half way point, on tour, things started to get better. MUCH better!! I was happy with Syn and everyone was back to them old selves. *Cough* Mac.

Anyway, every time I thought about tour coming to an end my heart would jump with excitement, and then would drop with sadness. I was SUPER excited to return home and see my friends. But, I was also really, really sad to be leaving the band behind.

Back to tour and Syn. *Sighs* Oh, wonderful Syn. I was so in love that it was sickening. Even when I thought about us. But, now we weren’t the only couple on the bus. Well, I don’t think we are. But, I don’t know. Y’all know Mac and Matt’s fucked up relationship. I love their fucked up relationship, its “special”. Just like Mac. :P

But, whatever. Tonight we were in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and Syn was taking me on another date. I was super excited, because besides Nashville, Myrtle Beach was my place!! He was taking me to River City Cafe. Then we were going to play mini golf. That brings back some memories.

I was in the bunk area with all of my favorite shirts laid out. I couldn't decide on which shirt to wear. Either my yellow plaid boyfriend shirt, my 'I HEART EUROPEAN ACCENTS' shirt, my orange Paramore t-shirt, or my All Time Low tank with a light blue cardigan. While I was trying to decide, I decided this took another girls opinon. Since, Zacky wasn't on the bus, I went over to Mac.

"Uhmm... can I help you?" she asked me.

"Yeah, you actually could." I told her. She just rolled her eyes and looked around the bus.

"Look, I know you probably still hate me, but I just want your opinon on these outfits for tonight." I told Mac, trying my best to keep my cool.

"Ugh fine" Mac replied dragging out the 'i', in a bored tone.

"Thank you." I continued, "Ok, so which one?" I asked, pointing to the four shirts laid out on my bed.

Mac paused for a bit thinking. Then pointed at the Paramore t- shirts.

"Great choice!!" I exclaimed. She looked at me bored and then left, walking into the living room.

I took a shower and did my make- up. Then, as Syn got back on the bus, I was ready to go. I was wearing my orange Paramore t- shirt (which looked great, thanks to Mac), my favorite dark jeans, and a pair of white gladiator sandals. Syn was wearing a cut off t-shirt, dark jeans, black converse, and his usual fedora.

When he saw me, his face lit up. As did mine. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. Then we were off towards a yellow taxi, ready to take us.

Our ride there was kinda quiet, but very nice. When we arrived, it was barely croweded. Probably because it was Tuesday night and it was already 8:00.

Most people that come to Myrtle Beach are families, so they eat at like 6:00. That's when the crowed really flows in. But anyways, we sat and talked about tour was going to end soon and what was going to happen between us.

"So... I can't believe it's already been almost 2 months. What's gonna happen between us when tour ends?" I asked. That was one thing that I was most worried about.

Syn explained that no matter what happens, he is going to be with me. Which, made my heart relax a little bit.

Once, we finished we decided not go play mini golf, but to take a walk on the beach. I know, very cliche. We walked and held hands, until Syn stopped and looked deep into my eyes. My heart melted and took him into a deep, passionate kiss.

We made out on the beach for quite some time. And while we were making out I decided that tonight was probably one of the best nights in my life.

At around 10:30 we stood up and went back to the bus. We walked in all fluttered and of course the guys made a joke, but I so zoned out that I completely fizzed them out. Syn lead me to the back of the bus, into the recording room. I know weird place to have sex in, but that was our favorite place to do it, in. All night long was me whining and Syn moving in and out of me. That was one good night!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry!! It soooooo long!!! I was at camp and then i just didnt feel like typing, but here it is now!! Also i know its short, but the rest will be very!! long!!!