Brand New Eyes

Chapter 12

The moment was perfect, too perfect. That’s why something had to come falling from the tree. I screamed at first, unsure of whom it was until Zack hissed “Jack”

“Jack!” I screeched. I walked over to him and when I was sure it was him I held my cane like a bat.

“Hey, you’re a lefty.” Zack chuckled.

“Yes, yes I am. Alright Jack how much did he pay you this time.” I sighed.

“He who?” Jack asked stupidly.

“You know who, Alex.” I hissed.

“Alex did not pay me, I came here to stroll around.” He said obviously lying.

“Jack, I am not afraid to bust your head open like a piñata!” I screamed.

“Zack, aren’t you going to do anything!” He shouted

“Nope, I enjoy the fact that you’re scared of a girl who is a foot shorter than you.” Zack said. I could definitely hear the smirk in his voice.

“So Jack, speak now.” I said calmly.

“Okay, okay! He paid me $20 to make sure Zack didn’t do anything! Please don’t hurt me.” He pleaded.

“Oh you’re not the one who’s dead, Alex is.” I hissed. “Zack take me back to the bus.” I said placing my cane down.

“Promise me you won’t kill him, causing some pain is okay, but we need a lead singer.” Zack said.

“I can do that.”

“Then lets go beat the shit out of Alex!” Zack cheered jokingly. We started to walk away but then I noticed I couldn't hear Jack following us.

“Jack Bassam Barakat, follow, now!” I growled. Instantly I heard footsteps walking behind Zack and I.

“How much are you going to hurt me?” Jack whimpered.

“If you promise to never take bribes from Alex I won’t touch you.” I said
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh that darn Jack, someone needs to put a leash on that kid. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, oh and I know this all seems cutesy and crud but soon enough I'll be adding my lovely twist and turns. I'm just warning you. COMMENTS = CHAPTERS!!