Brand New Eyes

Chapter 3

“Zack, what is that?!” I screamed feeling something brush against my skin.

“Ange, that’s the ocean.” He chuckled.

“Well how am I supposed to know?” I shouted all he did was laugh. “I’m so happy I amuse you.” I said rolling my eyes. We walked into the ocean his hand in mine when I felt something brush against my leg again. “Whats that!” I jumped onto him wrapping my arms around his neck. “Zack, I’m scared.” I whimpered.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got you.” He said lifting my legs so they could wrap around his waist. He held me like a toddler on his hip. We were now in waist deep waters when Zack went down on his knees so now I was waist deep. “Now, this isn’t horrible, is it?”

“N-no.” I stuttered burying my head into his neck. We sat like this and talked for quite awhile until I head someone shout which as always made me jump.

“Yeah, hate to break up this heated moment, but Zack we’re on in like 10 minutes!” Jack shouted.

“Shit.” Zack muttered. “Well, is it okay if I just carry you back?”

“Yeah.” I mumbled. My eyes lids started to shut as we got out of the ocean.

Alex’s POV

I was pacing back and forth on the bus. Where the fuck is Zack and Angie! If he got her hurt he is so being kicked out of this band. I thought angrily to myself. A few moments later Zack busted through the door with Angie on his back, asleep and wet.

“Hey why is Angie wet?” I asked cautiously.

“We went to the ocean.” He said placing her on the couch.

“Did she have fun?” I asked placing my hands in my pockets.

“Yeah.” He smiled.

“Next time you guys go, remember no condom, no sex.” I smirked walking off the bus.

Angie’s POV

I woke up alone, I think.

“Anyone here?” I asked. No response, they must be on stage. So I went back to sleep might as well there isn’t anything else to do.

NIGHT

“Ange, wakey wakey.” I heard Jack whisper.

“Hm?” I mumbled.

“We’re at Denny’s, its dinner, come on.” He said helping me up.

“Where is everyone else?” I asked, I couldn’t sense anyone else on the bus.

“They’re inside already, oh so you and Zack, huh.” He said, I could feel him smirking so wide.

“Why are you smirking and what do you mean?” I asked.

“How’d you know I was smirking, okay come down a step.” He said holding my elbows and helping me down.

“I could feel it, where’s my cane?” I asked.

“Right here.” He said handing it to me when we stepped foot on the pavement. “So stop avoiding it, what you with you and Merrick?”

“He is my “escort” I’m trying to get to know him.” I told him truthfully.

“He’s trying to get in your pants.” Jack chuckled.

“Jack!” I gasped smacking him hard with my cane.

“Ow.” He whimpered. “That really fucking hurts.”

“Good!”
♠ ♠ ♠
A little shorter, sorry. Enjoy and comment!