Brand New Eyes

Chapter 5

We’ve only been here for two days and I want to kill Jack. That fucking boy does not know when to shut his mouth. Whether it be that he is too loud or the things that comes out of it. I feel horrible for his mother.

“Jack, shut the fuck up and do something useful!” I shouted covering my ears.

“Like what.” He said jumping on the seat next to me.

“Fuck yourself.” I hissed.

“Alex! Come fuck me!” He shouted running away.

“He’s gone, finally.” I mumbled.

“And I’m here.” Zack said plopping on the couch making me bounce a little.

“Hey, you could easily beat up Jack, right?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He responded suspiciously

“Can you go and kick his ass to Timbuktu?” I pleaded.

“Why?”

“He is annoying as fuck.” I groaned.

“Well, that’s something you’ll just have to get used to.” He said. “Now, I think its time you met the other bands.”

“OOH, like who?” I asked standing up a little too fast which of course made me fall. I felt a strong grasp around my waist instead of feeling the ground.

“Woah, slow down there.” Zack said lifting me up.

“So what bands!?”

“Um, Boys Like Girls, Stereo Skyline, Forever the Sicke-.”

“OMG, FTSK! Now.” I shouted.

“Someones antsy.” Zack mumbled.

“I loveeee Jonathan’s voice! I squealed.

“Forever the Sickest Kids it is then.” He grumbled helping me off the couch.

“Wait, do you mind if we take Beara?” I asked. “She needs to get out.”

“Sure, Beara come.” Zack whistled. I heard her little paws scamper against the ground.

“Zack grab the harness.” I said holding onto her collar.

“Here, I got it.” He said strapping Beara up and getting her off the bus. “Your turn.” He helped me off the bus. I then grabbed Beara’s leash and harness while Zack walked beside me. “You should take Beara out more, so she can get used to getting back to the bus.”

“Ha.” I snorted. “Even I can smell that bus a mile away.”

“Good point.” The rest of the walk was in silence until we reached the bus. “We’re here.” He said. “Guys, Gaskarth’s sister wants to meet you!”

“Zack!” I screamed smacking him.

“What?” He gasped.

“That was so embarrassing!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yesh I know. That’s what happens when I go on vacation. THANKS FOR READING.