Brand New Eyes

Chapter 7

We said bye to everyone and started walking off.

“What the fuck was that for!” I shouted smacking him but this time he grabbed my hand and pulled me in. I could feel him leaning down, unsure of his next move I just stood there like a statue. I felt his breath in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

“You should really stop smacking me.” He whispered in my ear. He then straightened out and pulled me along. What the hell was that!

“You didn’t answer my question.” I mumbled.

“Caleb is a man-whore and I enjoy spending time with you.” He said. I couldn’t help but blush at the last part.

“Alright then, what are you planning on doing then?” I asked.

“There’s a park around here if you wanna.” He said squeezing my hand.

“Sure, lets get Beara back to the bus first.” I said. The rest of the way was silent that is until we opened the door.

“Aw Alex, they’re holding hands!” Jack cooed.

“Jack, shut the fuck up.” Zack growled.

“Well someone’s touchy.” Jack mumbled.

“Jack.” I sweetly said.

“Yeah?”

“Go suck a dick.” I said giving him the finger.

“Its official, you are definitely related to Alex.” Zack commented and I chuckled. “We’re going to the park, don’t worry we’ll be back before sound check.

“Mkay, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do…wait. Don’t do anything I would do.” Alex said.

“Alex, you are so strange!” I groaned. Zack and I walked off the bus and over to the park.

“I wanna go on the swings!” I squealed.

“Alright, this way.” He chuckled pulling me along. “You wanna do spider?” He asked.

“What’s that?” I replied.

“Here, I’ll show you.” He said pulling me. I could hear the chains on the swing rattle as he sat down. “Alright, put the cane down.” I did and he pulled me to him, picking me and placing me on his lap. So pretty much I was straddling his waist. I soon as I realized this I started to blush.

“You’re cute when you blush.” He said which made me blush even harder. After a few moments of silence Zack spoke up. “Hey Angie.” He said, I could feel his breath on my lips

“Yeah.” I replied quietly.

“I’m going to kiss you now.” He whispered. Slowly he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

I’ve never been happier
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Just came back from The Maine. John Ohh is amazing shirtless ^_^. Last concert of the summer is next week, its definitely bittersweet. Well comments = chapters!