Brand New Eyes

Chapter 9

I was sitting under the tent listening to the boys play. Well mostly I listened to the random banter.

“Hey Alex.” Jack said.

“Yeah?”

“I just experienced the most awkward moment in my life.”

“What, did someone catch you masturbating again, Jack I told you to do it in the bathroom!” Alex shouted.

“Nah, that was yesterday. Today, I saw our bassist making out with someone special.” Jack laughed; Zack was probably blushing so hard right now.

“Haha, look he’s embarrassed.” Alex chuckled. I knew it. “Now Jack, who was this person?”

“ANGIE!” Jack shouted. Alex started choking on something, my guess is his water.

“Say, what! Zackary, is this true?” He asked sounding like a parent.

“Yes.” He mumbled.

“You hurt her, I kill you.” Alex said.

“Yes, because you can definitely kill me.” Zack said. I could just picture him rolling his eyes.

“You know what I mean, alright this next song is a party song!” Alex said

“You made out with Zack?!” Vinny whisper shouted.

“Yes.” I hissed.

“Sorry, just making sure.” He mumbled.

“Wait, you’re Angie Gaskarth.” I heard a fan say.

“Yeah, yeah I am.” I sighed.

“You are?” Another one said.

“Yes.” I groaned.

“Why would Zack kiss you, you’re blind and ugly.” The same one said.

“Listen here skank, unlike you Zack cares about what’s on the inside more than appearance. So shut the fuck up and leave me alone.” I hissed.

“I’d listen to the woman if I were you.” Zack said from behind me. I could hear the girl scoff and walk away.

“You really didn’t have to do that.” I said.

“No, I had to. You’re my girl and Alex told me I must protect you. I don’t like to break promises.” He said picking me up and placing me on his lap.

“So where are we going tonight?” I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER! Sorry, I had a bit of writer's block! Thank you SomethingJack6608 for constantly commenting! If you're reading this I think you should comment :D THANKS FOR READING!!