Knives

10 years before

After the child was born and Jon killed Betty. Jon took Jane down stairs, into the basement, and chained her to the floor where he cut, whipped and burned her until one day from being bleed and through pain, even talking to him to stop. Jane died, but before she died she said she would come back to kill him. Well when the cops came in, most lost their lunches and sanity. Blood covered everything and anything. At one part it looked like the person who did this wanted to make an art out of it, so he took the blood and made splatter paint, and at looking at her body, there was marks of "unwanted" touching. So when this same thing happened ten years later, the same cop had to find out what had happened, but when he was trying to sleep that night, thinking of that beautiful raven colored haired woman ten years ago and what had happened today, he could not sleep. When at 1:03, the exact moment that Jane died, he was shaking with fear, he saw her and he felt she knew him, when what ever it was walked to the table in his room and sat down with eyes that would make a strong man shit him self, just looked at him, and the way she moved, just was not right. But she said down and was wearing the outfight that she had her best picture taken in. She sat and told him everything, what Jon did and how she wanted to hold her baby to how she waited to kill Jon and how she knew what she did was wrong but had to be done, and how he would have killed the other baby and woman. It was not out of mercy but anger and vengeance. When she saw his blood run down his legs and how he screamed at seeing his "boys" ripped out of his body, and at Karen for scratching the walls trying to leave, she had it coming because they both killed people.

"All I can say is the whore had it coming and so did Karen"
The last words of Jane before she could rest at peace with her baby Betty.

Well as you can guess the cop took the sign and closed the case, anyone who tried to reopen it was put in jail for any number of reason.
And the cop left his job the next day for a nice time at the local insane asylum.
Have a nice night everybody.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well yes this is the end. Most think" what the fuck, that's not an ending, well its up to your imagination. So if you don't like it, write your own stories and leave me alone.
I know Jane!