Status: Completed.

Falls

Kate

Zoey had just pulled out of the drive way, probably going to Lake Crescent. I sighed and sat down on porch, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples trying to take all this in.

I could feel the calm breeze gently hitting my face, and sensed Carlisle take a seat next to me, but he didn't say anything.

If vampires are real then the wolves must be as well. I thought opening my eyes back up to see the beautiful green scenery.

I had so many questions to ask but i had no idea where to start. But I figured it would be best to talk about whats happening now.

"So do you have any theories about whats going on?" I asked slightly confused.

"Well I believe that there will be a battle, but I am unsure of anything beyond that." Carlisle explained staring into my light hazel eyes, as I stared back into his hypnotizing warm caramel ones.

I nodded right before the door flew open and Fatima standing there looking agitated, with Jasper and Emmett standing behind her.

"Where did Zoey go?" Fatima asked slightly calmer.

"She was on her way to Lake Crescent, I believe. But Fatima, she needs some time to her self. All this stress is starting to get to the both of you. At least stay at the lake for a few days and I'll explain to mom and dad that your staying there for the weekend." I explained, remembering our cabin in the woods.

"Alright. We might. I'll call you later." Fatima said, as I stood up and hugged her.

"Alright. Be careful." I said stepping back before Emmett picked her up and off.

I shook my head stepping back inside and plopping on the couch, wondering why Carlisle was still here. But I guess now would be the time to ask about a job.

I sat up straight and bit my lip nervously. "Carlisle I was, um, wondering if you have a job open at the hospital?" I asked unsure.

Carlisle smiled. "Well, of course. What kind of job did you have in mind?"

I smiled. "Well I was hoping to be a psychiatrist."

"Alright well come by on Monday and we'll talk about it." He smiled.

"Alright. Thank you." I smiled before he left to go home.

I just hoped everything would turn out OK.