Status: Completed.

Falls

Fatima; part two.

No one will ever understand the reasoning behind the things Zoey and I have chosen to do during our lifetime. No will ever know half of the things we have chosen to do. But, one thing most people don't get is the bond that my sister and I have, and no one, I mean no one, will ever come between that.

The war was never a war, just an argument and some wolves couldn't understand that the word "no" means exactly that, no. I would be mad if I were told I couldn't dance freely, but sometimes, you have to respect the people around you.

Emmett and I made a pact to always be on each other's side, no matter what. Zoey and Jasper, well, they're in their own little world. I'm just glad to see my sister happy again. We're both happy again. We've got a great family that supports us, a best friend who understands us, and the best vampire-boyfriends ever. Who wouldn't celebrate?

As for the rest of the people around us, we don't care about anymore. We're tired of the drama, and we're sick of the rumors. No one will come between us so those of you who try, back off.

"Ready?" Emmett walks into the cabin's living room and places his hands on my shoulders. I close my laptop and grab my messenger bag off of the floor.

"Yeah. Let's go." I stand up and push the chair back under the table. I intertwine my fingers with Emmett's and head outside to his muddy red Jeep.

"Time for a wash, don't you think?"

Emmett laughs, pulling me in and kissing me with those sweet lips of his. I can't help but to get lost. He ends the kiss and laughs. Those topaz eyes staring at me with hitherto unspoken passion. All I can think about is how happy he's made me., but I also realize that my sister and her boyfriend have disappeared yet again.

"Zoey! Jasper! We gotta go!" I call out to the house. No answer.

I'm sick today. Zoey's voice crawls into my head.

I laugh. "You were sick yesterday." I call out towards her.

It's quiet for a few minutes. Then, Zoey's voice is in my head agian. 'Tima, I'm pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
All character's associated with the Twilight Saga featured in this story belong to Stephanie Meyer. No stealing our story, we will find you!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who have read our story and subscribed. We hope you enjoy it!