Status: Completed.

Falls

Fatima

After dinner, Jamie, Zoey, Kate, and I gathered in Kate's room. Zoey and I sat across from each other on the tie dye rug in the middle of the floor. Jamie sat next to me, and Kate sat beside Zoey.

"What's going on?" Jamie whispers in my ear. I shush him. Zoey and I need to think, to remember the vision so they will know. Zoey and I join hands and whisper our thoughts to the candles in each corner of the rug.

"There will be an explosion. Estelle thinks it's going to be the Apocalypse. Zoey and I believe otherwise. I was thrown against the wall, knocking me into unconsciousness. Zoey feels nothing, but the pain I'm feeling." My voice is broken at the points of some words, but only because I'm afraid.

"Tima, calm down. Please, you're scaring me." Zoey's voice is quiet, but I can sense her worry. She's afraid of losing me, and you don't have to be a psychic to realize that.

"I am worried about losing you, Tima. You're my best friend, and my twin sister. We may be different at some times, but you're my other half. Nothing would be the same without my sister." Zoey begins to cry, and I open my eyes and see her eyes staring into mine. I sense the pain she feels, and I crawl to my sister and hug her.

"I'm not going anywhere, Zo. I'm always going to be here. Always." I look at Kate and she hugs the both of us. The three Blackshear girls worried out of their minds. And no one is there to stop their fears for once and for all. They will always be there, haunting us. So we have to prepare to fight back.

"You want to fight back? Endangering your life?" Zoey looks at me confused.

"It's the only way. If we don't fight back, we'll lose the war, and possibly die. Losing each other. I know you don't believe in violence, and I'm not too fond of it either, but Zo, we have to. We have no choice."

"We do, too. We have the choice to fight with our gift. We can slip into their thoughts and distract them. They'll forget. War is not the answer, Tima. And I'm not going to fight."

I look at Zoey. She just signed herself aboard.

"I did?" I nod, and smile. War it is. and we will win.

"Does Estelle know?" Zoey's still afriad of the idea, but she's on board if Estelle is.

"Not sure, yet. But if we open the idea, she'll probably agree to it.

Kate looks at us, and smiles. "A trip to Estelle's?"

I shake my head. "Not yet. Her son is still there. And our cars do have enough gas. Estelle is on the side of town. We'll go see her tomorrow." I look at Jamie. His eyes are wide and he's paler than usual. I slide over to him and kiss him.

"Ew, gross. Not in here!" Kate and Zoey exclaim in unison. Jamie and I laugh, and head over to my room.

"Protection is great!" Kate knocks on my door. I hear Zoey laugh. I think of the most awful thing ever, and luagh hysterically when I hear Zoey's reaction.

"Tima, don't leave me." Jamie looks at me, and he kisses my forehead. I close my eyes. How can I fight when losing Jamie is my weakness? He's everything to me. I fall on my back and sigh. This can not be good.