Status: Active. Comments=Love! :)

Desire

Hey guys! This is a new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory story, and it's an Alternate Universe. I based it off the 2005 movie version because the 2005 movie is so inspiring.

Johnny Depp, who played Willy Wonka in the movie, besides being a great actor, is so hot! And Julia Winter, who played Veruca Salt in the film, said she based her character on the behavior of her younger sister and not on herself, though she also says that she too has an "evil personality". By the way, she also did a fabulous job when it came to becoming Veruca.


Lolita: a term that describes a nymphet (defined as a sexually desirable girl between the ages of nine and fourteen). Named after the title of the book Lolita by Vladmir Nabokov.

Wonka couldn't help but smile to himself as he spied on Veruca. He realized for the first time how…cute…she was.

The silver mink coat over the pink dress with white tights and black Mary Janes, the pink change purse hanging askew around her waist, the brown hair styled in oversized ringlets and pulled back with two hair clips - she was charming.

A vulnerable Lolita…a desirable young girl…

His blue eyes darkened even more as he cooked up a plan. He would lure Veruca into a trap.
  1. A Desirable Young Girl
    Veruca has a crush on Willy Wonka, which she keeps hidden, and Willy sees her as a young, innocent girl just waiting to be taken.