Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

New Comments

I signed into my account and saw the notice. "You have new story comments: Don't Wanna Be Torn."
"Are you kidding me?" I muttered, staring at the computer confused
"What?" my sister, Emi asked.
"Um, nothing. Just, how long ago did I finish Don't Wanna Be Torn?"
"At least 6 months, maybe more. Why?"
"I jus got new comments on it." I clicked on the link and it opened to me comments page. Wow, this story is amazing, you have real talent. And you seem to really like these celebrities. Anyway, I'll be watching to see what else you write. Dangerr.
"Someone likes your story, wow, never would've guessed that," Emi said as she read over my shoulder.
"Ok, you've served your purpose, you can leave now," I told her, pushing her away, before turning back to the computer. I should really comment this person back, say thanks, I thought, clicking on the username, Dangerrr. Their profile was Jonas obsessed and I could already tell that I was about to make a new online friend. I stared at the background, realising I'd never seen it before, a rare occurrence.

Hey, thanx for the story comment. BTW, where'd you get the picture??" I typed, and pressed submit.
Almost 5 minutes later a reply came through, "it's not availiable to the public."
"Wow, you're from America and you aren't asleep, someone must be nocturnal. And how did you get it if it's not available to the public?"
"I'm not actually in America at the moment, travelling with my family in Europe. And I have my sources. If you don't mind, could we continue this convo through pm's, rather than comments."

The next message I sent was in a personal message, just like he'd asked. This guy seemed really cool, and I didn't want to stop talking to him. "Ooh mysterious, I like it. So your family huh, brothers and sisters?? My family aren't cool enough to travel, I've been overseas once, to the Philippines, and I had to pay. My family isn't exactly made of money."
"3 brothers, no sistere. 4 boys means it can get pretty rough, I suppose that's why they call me danger, haha. What about you, any siblings?? Travelling has almost become like a job for us. One day you'll be able to experience it."

I read this guys message, thinking this was so weird, was it just coincidnece that this guy talked as if he was Joe Jonas? "I have one brother, one sister. She's my best friend. And yea, I hope so. So when do you head back to America?"
"I sometimes wish I had a sister. Um, we go home at the end of June."
Ok, more coincidence, that's when the Jonas Brothers finish touring in Europe.
"This is gonna sound a little weird, but you're life sounds suspiciusly like Joe Jonas'. Next you'll tell me you sing in a band and have your own tv show."
Well, I do. You know a lot about me."
"No, you aren't Joe Jonas, you can't be. I'm not going to believe it, you're just some sicko playing me."
I'm not playing you Claire, I really am Joe Jonas."
"Prove it, the Jonas Brothers are about to have a live chat. Say something about me, or to me, and I'll believe you."
"Fine I will. Talk to you soon."


I went straight to the site that was streaming their chat and waited. The three of them, Kevin, Joe and Nick, came onscreen and Iwent a little crazy. Since they had never been to Australia, watching there live chats were the closest thing I had to ever seeing them live. When the hour was nearly up, and Joe still hadn't said anything, I knew it hasn't been him.
"Before we go," Nick began, "Joe had something he needed to say."
"Thanks Nick. Now a girl out there asked me to prove myself, and wow, was that a new experience. Someone didn't believe THE Joe Jonas." When he put empahasis on his own name, I couldn't help but laugh. "So Claire, I know you are watching, and I thought I would say hi." He finished with a goofy grin and wave, Joe Jonas style.
"Bye everyone," Nick and Kevin said, waving as well, before Kevin leaned forward to turn the camera off.

I received a new message, "Believe me now."
"Yes I do. But I don't understand, why?"
"What, I'm not allowed to talk to people on the internet. Wow, someone saying no to me, another first."
"You are so Joe JOnas."
"I'll take that as a compliment."
"Yes, you do that. Haha. Listen I need to go, sleep, you know, the vital thing we need."
"I thought that was water."
"No way, girls need beauty sleep way more than they need water. I will be able to talk to you again, won't I, I mean you aren't gonna disappear or anything."
"Haha no, I'll still be around. Bye ClaireAlyce."
"Bye Dangerrr. Hehe."


I turned the computer off, smiling like crazy. "What's up with you?" my mum asked.
"You look like you've just had one of your celebrity dreams, which I know you haven't, since you haven't been asleep," Dad continued.
"No reason, just watched a Jonas live chat, you know how I get," I told them. "I'm going to bed."
"Ok goodnight," Mum and Dad said as I closed my door, still smiling. I'd just talked to Joe Jonas, for real. I didn't need my dreams anymore, I think one just came true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so new story. I know, I'm posting a fair bit at the moment. Let's just say I'm inspired, and luckily the inspiration has come at a time when I'm bored haha.
So yea, I thought it was about time I wrote a fanfiction with me in it lol. And I gotta say I'm loving it.
What about you?? Comment, subscribe, makes me happy
Claire xx