Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

Fame Hits

"So what's on the agenda today?" I directed my question to no one in particular a few days later. Denise was the only one in the kitchen, so she answered.
"I think the boys wanted to go shopping before they start work tomorrow. You know they are writing new songs for the album, and then have an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, right?" she asked.
"Yeah I know. Don't you love having sons who enjoy shopping?"
"Well Kevin and Nick aren't totally fussed on it, but I can always count on Joe. I am pretty lucky." I watched the smile grow on Denise's face as she thought about her kids. "Speaking of my boys..." she said as someone grabbed me from behind.
"Nick stop that! I told you we have to be careful," I said cheekily.
"What?!" Joe said confused.
"Gotcha. I'm only kidding," I told him. He just laughed and leaned down to kiss me.
"I'm glad. Don't want any competition."
"I see that the other night went well," Denise said as she passed us out breakfast. Joe and I just smiled. "I guess that's why Joe is awake already. Claire, I'm beginning to love you even more." She and I laughed as Kevin and Nick joined us at the table.
"So today it's your turn to show me around," I said to the three boys.
"It'd be our pleasuer," Nick replied, while Joe and Kevin stuffed their faces.

Later that day

"I'm just going to have a look at the magazines," I called to Nick. He and I had decided to leave the others for a while, and head to the bookstore.
"Ok," he called back. I began to look around, searching for my favourites ones. I didn't need to, being in America meant my favourite celebrities, some of which were now my friends, were in the majority of the magazines. However, there were a couple that caught my eye. I flipped to the page I wanted in the first magazine, and the headline read "Joe Jonas' new girl." Quickly going through the next one, it read "Has Joe finally moved on from Demi?"
"Uhh, Nick!!!" I screamed.
"What... what's wrong?" He came running. I just showed him the magazines. Plastered all over the page were pictures of Joe and I at the movies, at the restaurant, at the party, even getting off the plane. And at the bottom of the page, one of he and I kissing at the beach. "So... they caught you, huh."
"Nick, I... I don't want this. I never wanted to be all over magazines, and Joe told me he would do everything he could to make sure I wasn't."
"Claire, we can only promise so much. The paparazzi, they're clever. It's the price you pay for being with someone famous." Nick pulled me into a hug. "It''ll be okay," he reassured me. I just nodded. "Let's get out of here, okay." Holding my hand, Nick led me out of the shop, and we went to find the others.
Joe saw us as we rounded the corner, heading towards the car. He tried to hand me something; my phone. "You accidentally left it with me. It's been ringing non-stop." I looked at all my missed calls, they were from Australia. It was about 8 o'clock there, so it made sense for them to be calling me now. I checked my voicemail, only Tahlia had left a message.
Hey Claire. I thought I should let you know, there were pictures of you and Joe all over the internet gossip sites last night, and they mentioned you on Hot Hits on the radio too. So I just thought I should warn you, in case you didn't already know.
I hung up and looked at Nick. "The news has reached Australia too," I said. Nick stayed silent.
"What news?" Joe asked. When neither of us answered, he continued to push the subject. "Claire, Nick, what's going on?" He was starting to get worried, and I didn't want that.
"The paparazzi caught us."
"I know. They were waiting outside the movie theatre," Joe shrugged. I just rolled my eyes at him, and used my phone to go onto OceanUp. Clicking on Joe Jonas, there the pictures were. I showed him, and he just stared. After a minute or so, he finally said something. "Claire, I'm... I'm so sorry. You know I didn't want this to happen, don't you?"
"Yeah. But it did, Joe. And now I'm going to have to deal with it. You're lucky I love you," I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.
"Yeah, lucky me."

The next day

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. My parents. You'd think after all the calls I ignored yesterday that they would've got the message. Apparently, they hadn't. Pressing ignore one more, I rolled over, wishing for an extra five minutes sleep. The world had other ideas. The annoying sound of my ringtone played in my ear again, this time with caller id flashing Emi.
"Ugh, ignore," I said, drawing out each syllable. Leaving my phone on my bedside table, I stumbled out of bed and into the kitchen, where all three boys were already sitting. "Morning," I mumbled as I joined them.
"Someone looks happy," Nick joked. I just ignored him, and lent on Joe's shoulder.
"You okay?" he asked
"Uh-huh, just fine."
"Are you coming with us to the Ellen interview today?"
"Of course. There is no way I would miss that."
"Well, we are leaving in..." Joe looked at the clock on the wall, "shoot, twenty minutes." Everyone began rushing at that point. I grabbed the last piece of toast, and hurried to my room. Luckily, I'd already decided what to wear. Within ten minutes, I was ready to leave, surprisingly the first.
Waiting downstairs, Joe joined me soon after. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked again.
"Yeah, I'm just trying to get used to everything, it's still kind of shocking. It's all just been thrown on my all at once, ya know. And I signed onto facebook last night, I had messages and wall posts from people I haven't talked to in years. And my parents and Emi have been ringing non-stop too." I paused to take a breath.
"Did you answer any of the calls?" I shook my head. "Maybe you should Claire, you can't be sure of what they want."
"Not yet okay." Joe just nodded, happy with my answer.

At the Ellen interview

"So you're starting recording on a new album soon. Any clues as to what we can expect?" Ellen asked the boys.
"Sorry Ellen, no can do," Nick replied.
"Besides, we know how much our fans enjoy surprises," Kevin added, earning a ton of cheers from the crowd. Joe quickly glanced in my direction, and smiled. I just rolled my eyes, he'd been doing the same thing every now and then.
"Now Joe, I have a question for you. Rumour is you met someone on your tour to Australia, and that she has become a very special part of your life." I held my breath, waiting to see what Joe said next. The look on his face, and Nick's for that matter, meant he didn't have say anything, he'd just told Ellen and the audience everything. "So it is true. Any chance of us meeting her anytime soon?" Ellen continued to question. I couldn't believe she was doing this.
"Like you said Ellen, this person has become very special to me. So no, we won't be meeting her anytime soon." Joe just shrugged, and Nick quickly looked at me, making sure I was okay.
"Oh, what a shame. maybe next time." The boys nodded sincerely, and Ellen moved on. "Well I think that takes us to a break. When we come back, we look at the new craze sweeping the nation." The camera's zoomed out, and everyone got up from their spots. Both Nick and Joe ran to my side, and Joe engulfed me in a hug.
"I'm so sorry, I never expected her to do that. Are you okay?" he asked, over and over again.
"Joe, I'm fine. Thanks for making everyone think I wasn't here. And for the other stuff you said."
"But I almost blew it."
"Key word being almost Jonas. You did fine, both of you." I let go of Joe, and gave Nick a quick hug. "Now, do you guys need to stay, or can we get out of here before all those crazed Jonas Brothers fans leave the studio."
"Let's go," they both stated, and together we left what had almost been a disaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter!!!
School's nearly over for the year, so I should be uploading a fair bit more. Anyone excited? hehe
Thanks for reading
Claire xx