Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

Emi's Letter

To Claire,

I wanted to tell you what has been happening here, since you won't take any of my calls... well, our calls. But my guess if you still take Tahlia's, and more than likely Aliyah's. Which is fine, I totally understand, you've always said they were your true sisters, along with me.
Anyhow, Mum and Dad keep fighting. They haven't stopped since you left. And since I'm now the oldest child, I feel like I'm the one who has to take on all the responsibility. But you know what I'm like with that, absolutely hopeless. I feel like blaming you daily, but somehow, I think it's all of us that have driven Mum and Dad apart. Maybe not Aidan.
My boyfriend broke up with me. I've been single for about two weeks now. I miss him so much, I really did love him. We were together for two years, and now that he's gone, I don't know what to do. And do you want to know the reason? Because "he felt like we weren't compatible, there were too many social differences." In other words, he thought he was too good for me. And now I'm realising maybe he was, I was just some social climbing loser when I met him. Was he the reason I became popular?
My friends think they can just get me drunk, and everything is okay. But I still know its not, even when i am drunk. Which makes me think even more, I never really was popular, just my boyfriend was. Not even my so called friends care.
Claire, I hate my life. I really do. But you know what I hate the most, the fact that you aren't here, helping me through it, slapping me in the face when I'm being an idiot. I really wish you were here to do that.
When you ignored all my calls, I realised I'd lost everyone. Regardless of all my shit, you were always there and had my back. And now that you're gone, I have no one. I hate my life, but I don't know how to change it. You probably do though, don't you? I bet that's what you're thinking right now.
I don't know what I'm doing. The only thing I feel like doing is ending it, once and for all.
So thanks Claire, for being a great sister. And just remember that I love you.
Your sister, Emi
♠ ♠ ♠
I cried writing this, but it had to be done
Seriously, if my sister did die, I really have no clue what I'd do.
So thanks for reading, and I apologise if I make you guys cry too.
Claire xx