Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

Girls Night Out

I was in my room, talking to Tahlia on facebook, when three girls stormed in. “Miss Gentle, we are taking you out tonight,” Selena stated.
“That's right. We are at your service,” Aliyah continued, and the two of them, plus Demi, bowed in front of me. I just laughed.
I quickly typed a goodbye to Tahlia, saying I'd message her later. Closing my laptop, I turned to face them. “And where are we going?”
“Anywhere other than this house. Especially this room, it's so depressing.” Demi walked over to open the blinds as Aliyah talked. Even though I'd gotten really close to Selena and Demi, Aliyah was still by far my best friend.
The three of them joined me on my bed, each of them staring. “I'm thinking... it's make-over time!” Demi yelled, and we all laughed. I tried to remember the last time my friends and I had done make-overs and I realised I don't think we had.
“Yes, Claire definitely needs some work.”
“We can do her hair like this.” They each started playing with my hair. “And we can paint her nails a gorgeous colour, not more black.” I groaned at that. “And her make-up, find colours other than light pink and black.” They continued to ponder what to do, when all of a sudden, Aliyah jumped up. “I GOT IT! We'll go shopping, and we'll all get professional make-overs!”
“Uh... okay you guys, that's where I draw the line. No way,” I said
“Come on, it'll be fun,” Selena reasoned.
“And who are you going to trust more. Us, who have never done anything like this, or professionals who do it everyday,” Aliyah continued. “Please, please Claire,” she pleaded.
“Fine.”
“YAY!” the three of them yelled.
“We will be back here at two o'clock to pick you up. You better be at the door and ready.” Selena said, and she and Demi began to leave.
“Um, I'm going to stay here with Claire,” Aliyah said. “See you guys later.” After they'd left she turned to me. “Come on, it's not going to be that bad.” She said as we sat together on the bed.
“No, I know. Just...”
“Let me guess, Emi stuff.” I nodded. “Claire, even though you and your sister hated each other most of the time, somehow I doubt she'd want you sitting here, moping around, and only thinking about her.”
“Yeah I know. It's still hard though,” I said. “But I'm fine, really. Just trying to get back to normal.”
“And what better way to do it than to go out, get makeovers, eat at some fancy place and hit the town with some friends,” Aliyah said, exaggerating everything with hand movements.
“Uh Aliyah, that's not exactly normal for me,” I laughed.
“Well, you know what I mean.”

Two o'clock that afternoon

Selena beeped the horn again as Aliyah and I ran down the stairs. “Come on, we don't have all day!” she yelled.
“Are we picking up Demi on the way?” I asked as Aliyah hopped in the front, and me in the back.
“Uh no, she texted me saying she wasn't able to make it for some reason, so it's just us three,” Selena said.
“Oh well, we'll still have fun, right Claire?” Aliyah said.
“Yeah definitely,” I replied as Selena pulled back onto the road.
Driving in silence for a little while, I tried to figure out where we were going. Even though I'd been living at the Jonas' for almost two months, I still didn't recognise much, or know my way around too well. “So where are we headed?” I asked.
“You'll see,” Selena said.
“Oh, so you are kidnapping me now.”
“Exactly, we figure Joe will pay a fairly hefty price to get you back,” Aliyah joked. “And here's our first stop.” I looked at shop we were currently parked in front of. It looked big, much bigger than anything back in Newcastle and I could tell there was no way I'd be able to afford anything from it. Selena must have noticed me hesitating when she said “Don't worry, since we are your kidnappers we are also your financers.”
“I'm glad, I think this place is a little out of my price range,” I laughed in reply. The three of us walked in and immediately started searching through the racks. After a few minutes I heard Aliyah scream. “Claire, Claire, Claire, its the perfect dress. Look look look.” I turned to look at what she was holding and pretended to faint.
“Gimme, gimme, gimme.”
“No way, I saw it first.”
“But I'm the one you are trying to cheer up.”
“Fine you win.” Aliyah handed the dress to me, and I looked it up and down. It was a style of dress I'd been eyeing off for a long time; long and straight, with spaghetti straps that crossed at the back. I took it into the change rooms as Selena and Aliyah followed with their dresses. We came out of the dressing rooms with perfects fits for all three of us. Aliyah's was a strapless, long and flowy dress, while Selena's was a cute cocktail dress that looked just a elegant.
Hopping into the car again, we continued to drive, and pulled up in front of a beauty salon. “Now, before we go in, we need to figure out how you are going to get your hair done,” Selena said.
“I was thinking of just getting it permanently and professionally straightened,” I told them. They just continued to stare. “Okay, what were you thinking.”
“Completely new hairstyle. Come on Claire, this look has to represent the new chapter of your life; the good, happy chapter. In my opinion, we need to get rid of that side fringe, because frankly its just too long and well, predictable. What if we change it to just a normal fringe, go for a Jenny Humphrey short hair kind of look. Huh?” Aliyah asked
“Well... I guess that could be pretty cool,” I answered hesitantly, but still liking the idea. We ran into the salon, and Selena started animatedly talking to the hairdresser.
A couple of hours later we walked out with our dresses on, our hair styled and our make up on. I felt absolutely gorgeous, and couldn't help but think this is what they get to do everyday.
“What do you think Aliyah? Is our job done?” Selena asked.
“She looks pretty happy. I think this was a success. What do you guys say to spending some time with the guys?” she asked. Selena and I both nodded. We drove back to the Jonas' house, talking, laughing and singing along with the radio the whole way. As we pulled up, another car pulled out and drove off.
“Wasn't that Demi's car?” I asked
“Yeah.” Selena replied.
“What was she doing here? I thought she was busy.” I said
“She was.”
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!!! Sorry its taken so long, I know I say this everytime but school is absolutely crazy. I swear, when I'm finally done with that stupid place, I'll be writing a lot more
Thanks for sticking by me everyone
Claire xx