Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

Michigan

“So what's Joe planning on doing while you are gone?” Aliyah asked as we drove around one of the towns in Michigan, trying to figure out what to do. It had been our plan for a while to visit, pretty much ever since we discovered we both liked Taylor Lautner. We wanted to find out what they had in the water to create such a cute guy, so to speak.
“Um, I'm not sure. Probably hanging out with Demi to continue organising this thing, and then working on music I guess. I didn't ask, it's become a bit of a touchy subject,” I replied
“So he doesn't mind you going away with me... without him?” she asked
“Doubt it. He knows that you’re my best friend, and you mean the world to me. Therefore you get first dibs.”
“Aww, you're so sweet. You mean the world to me too.” She reached over to hug me, which was a little awkward since we were still in the car. That just caused us to laugh.
“So how's the movie going?” I asked
“We are finished filming, so it's all up to those special people who make us actually look good,” she laughed, before pausing suddenly.
“Everything okay?” I asked
“I guess I'm just a little sad to see it end,” she said, but was smiling at the same time
“You don't look sad, you look happy... what are you hiding Aliyah?” I asked. She didn't reply. “Aliyah! Tell me.” Still no reply. “Come on, you're killing me here.”
“You seriously cannot figure it out? It's only what I've been dreaming about forever.”
I sat silently for a minute, thinking about what she was saying. “You mean... Taylor?” She nodded. “He asked you out?!?” She nodded again. “OMG Aliyah! Why didn't you tell me as soon as it happened? I could kill you for that.”
“So one minute I'm killing you, and the next you are killing me?”
“Oh shut up. Wow, that's awesome, congratulations.”
“Thanks.”
“So he doesn't mind that you are going away with me... without him?” I asked, copying her question from before. She just laughed while shaking her head. “You came first,” she said
“Damn straight.” We sat in silence for a little while, listening to the music, until Katy Perry's Last Friday Night came on, causing us to scream out the lyrics and sing along as loud as we could. Once it finished, the volume was reduced, but we still sang and laughed as freely as before. That is, until Aliyah brought up the touchy subject.
“Claire, what did you mean before? About Demi?”
“Oh, just that she and Joe have been spending a lot of time together. Neither of them seem to want to say what it's about, and no one else knows anything about it. Not Selena, not Nick, nobody. I just... I just want them to give me something, so that I can stop worrying.”
“You don't think that he and Demi are... you know...”
“Honestly, I have no idea. I don't want to think that, but at the same time I can't help it. I don't know what else it could be.”
“Well, I'm sure he'll tell you soon enough. Don't worry.”
“Yeah that's what Nick said. But come on Aliyah, they do have a history together, and you even came to same conclusion I did.”
“No, I was just asking if that's what you thought. I don't think Joe could ever do something like that to you. He loves you Claire, and he'd never do anything to hurt you.” I didn't say anything. “You know I'm right...”
“Yeah yeah, I know.” She punched the air as I admitted it. “Don't get too excited.”
“Hey, it's not every day you say that I'm right, I gotta take what I can get.” I rolled my eyes as she laughed
We continued to drive, looking for somewhere to stop and eat. “I think this expedition was a bust Aliyah, I haven't seen anyone nearly as hot as Taylor.”
“Well, obviously not. He is almost perfect. By the way, don't talk about him like that, he's mine, so keep your eyes off him,” she joked. I slapped her in the arm, both of us laughing. While eating lunch, we decided to head back home earlier than planned. Aliyah wanted to see Taylor, and I wanted to be home, just in case.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler chapter sorry. And I know it was mostly dialogue, but I really have no idea what there is to see in Michigan, so I didn't really feel comfortable describing anything... again I'm sorry for that
Aliyah, I don't know if you remember this conversation we had. It was ages ago, back closer to when we first met I think. I'm not really sure why I remember it, but anyways, thought I'd write it in haha. Love ya.
Thanks for reading everyone
Claire xx