Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

It's My Birthday

Hey Claire
What’s been going on?? We haven’t talked in ages. I miss you and our crazy conversations.
Nothing much has been happening here. Just trying to handle all the schoolwork the stupid teachers have been dishing out. So yeah, it’s just the usual. I would much rather hear about your life at the moment, and how that gorgeous Joe Jonas has been spoiling you silly.
Oh, and Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day; wish I could be there with you.
Love ya
Tahlia xx

Hey Tahlia
Oh my God yes. I miss you (and them) too. We definitely need to talk more. And don’t worry; school will be over before you know it. You have no idea how great it is when you finally finish. I’ll help you celebrate properly. Seriously, I will fly back to Australia just for you.
Um, my life… my life has been… interesting. I love living in America, and with the Jonas’. But I don’t know, it’s like I’ve walked in on a life that already existed. At the moment, Joe’s out with Demi, and has been with her so much lately. Sometimes, it seems like he’s with her more than he is with me. I don’t know what to think. Both Nick and Aliyah have been telling me not to worry, that he’ll tell me, and that it’s probably nothing. But it’s been going on for about a month now, and Joe still hasn’t said a thing. I don’t want to think that he could be… you know… doing something, but I can’t help the thought slipping into my mind.
And thank you, you’re the first person to mention it.
Love ya too
Claire xx

Hey again
Wow, you replied quick. I was impressed.
Yes please!!! You have to do that. We’ll have a massive party, it will be awesome.
Wow, really? That’s um… I don’t know what to say. I want to ask are you alright? But I know that you probably aren’t. I agree with Aliyah and Nick, that it’s probably nothing. But if you are really worried, just talk to him. If it is nothing, then he won’t be worried about saying anything. I’m sorry I can’t help anymore than that.
You’re kidding?!? No one else has said anything to you? Claire, that’s just… wait, you didn’t tell them, did you? Makes sense now
Try to have a good birthday regardless aye.
Tahlia xx

Heyy
I know, I was pretty amazed too.
Actually, that’s really good advice. Is it crazy that I hadn’t thought to do that yet? I think I’ve been too scared. But I’ll try it as soon as he gets home.
Yeah, I didn’t tell them, didn’t want anyone to make a big deal out of it. Aliyah knows, and obviously the Jonas’ know, but that’s all.
Sorry I gotta go, Nick’s calling. I’ll talk to you later
Claire xx

“Claire, what the hell are you doing up here?” Nick demanded as I closed the laptop
“Chill out, I was just talking to Tahlia,” I told him
“Oh… well… I guess that’s okay,” he joked. “But seeing as it is your birthday, I am not letting you sit in here by yourself all day long, especially since I know you are just feeling sorry for yourself.”
“I think I have a legitimate reason for that. If it was your birthday, wouldn’t you want to spend it with your girlfriend?” I asked
“Yes, very true. But he’ll be home later, and for now you have the next best thing…” I didn’t say anything. “Me,” he said. “So what do you want to do?”
“Um, well there is something but I don’t know if you’d like it…”
“I’ll do whatever you want.”
“Want to see friends with benefits?” I asked, smiling cheekily. I knew there was no way he would want to see it.
“Sure. I’ll pay.” Nick smiled as we walked out of the room.

Two hours later

“Seriously Claire, that was lame.” We were in the car, driving home after the movie. I’d enjoyed myself… well, until the end that is. Apparently Nick hadn’t. “I’m telling you, it was a waste of my money.”
“Too bad, it was my birthday,” I told him, trying to get him to shut up. “Um, Nick…” he just looked in my direction waiting for me to continue. “You aren’t going to tell Joe what we did, are you?”
“As far as I’m concerned, we spent the day at home. I don’t want my brother to know I watched some girly comedy.”
“You know that’s not what I mean.”
“Claire, we spent the day at home, okay?”
“Okay.”
We walked in the door of our house to find Joe and Demi sitting around, obviously waiting. They were talking and laughing, almost in the way Joe and I did. But I decided to ignore it. Joe saw us and ran straight to me, and I was engulfed in a hug. “Happy Birthday!” he yelled, and leant in to kiss me. I kissed back, loving the fact that I was finally with him. He pulled away too quickly, and as if the universe was against me, Demi whisked me away.
“Don’t worry, you’ll be with lover boy again soon,” she said, and I could’ve sworn I heard the slightest hint of hostility in her voice. Or maybe I imagined it. She led me into my room, and on the bed was a party dress. “Go on, try it on.”
“What’s going on? Why would I be wearing this?” I asked
“Well, obviously it’s for your party tonight.”
“Wait, a party? That’s what you and Joe have been doing?” Everything was beginning to make sense.
“Of course, what did you think we were doing?”
“You don’t want to know. Thanks Demi,” I said, as she handed me the dress. I went into the bathroom to put it on, and came out with my makeup in hand. Heading over to my dresser, I sat down and began to apply foundation. “So, who’s coming tonight?”
“Everyone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I don't know how many of you guys, my subscribers, still follow this story anymore, since it's been a while since my last update. Sorry about that. But I've had this chapter ready to upload for ages, and honestly thought I already had, so here it is. I'm almost finished the whole story, so I'll try to do that soon. And I may have a new story for you all very soon.
Thanks for sticking by me, you guys are awesome.
Claire xx