Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

We're Coming To Australia

"Hey Claire Alyce," he said into the phone.
"Hey Danger," I replied. "Where are you right now?"
"What, you don't know?"
"Of course I do, I'm just making sure you know," I told him cheekily
"Claire, I'm 20. I think I can keep track of where I am, and what countries I visit," he laughed.
"Could've fooled me."
"Are you done now?" he asked, but didn't give me a chance to answer. "So, our world tour dates get released tomorrow. I thought since you are an insider, you deserved to know before all those poor normal people."
"Be nice, I used to be one of those normal people. Let me guess, Australia has been left off the list for the second time."
"Um... no," he paused, I'm sure, waiting for me to scream or go crazy. "We are coming. And I managed to convince Dad to leave some extra to catch up with some old friends, and meet some new ones."
It was then I screamed. I knew he would be cringing on his end. "Are you kidding me? I'm finally going to meet my best friend. The one person who knows everything about me, seriously?" Okay, so I realise maybe trusting my life story, and all its secrets to someone famous, who I'd never met wasn't the best way to live. But in high school, my life took a turn for the worst, and Joe was the only one I had. Even my sister hated me, after she went off the rails, and I tried to play the protective big sister/friend role.
"That's all you care about, seeing me. You don't want to meet Nick Jonas, super cute superstar? Or Kevin Jonas... well he doesn't hold to same appeal since he got married, but still," Joe joked.
"Nope, just you."
"Well good, that's what I want."
"So, when are you coming?" I asked excitedly
"July 3rd, and we will be there for three weeks."
"Only three weeks," I complained
"Hey, it was originally one, but we decided to spread the tour over two, and the first week will be for hanging out, shopping, sight-seeing, all with you. I've planned it so we are coming during your school holidays."
"Joe, I'm finished school now."
"Oh right, I knew that. But it will be your college break?"
"Uni break, yes," I said, with emphasis on the uni, I'd lost count on how many times I'd told him.
"See, I knew I was doing the right thing." We both laughed, our ridiculous banter continuing for a couple more hours.
Once we hung up, I pulled out my old diary. I hadn't written in over two years, since I hadn't wanted to remember anything that happened. I wasn't even sure if I was going to write anything then, I just wanted to see my old dreams. Half of them consisted of meeting Joe Jonas. Finally, and unbelievably, it was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just thought I should say that I've changed the ages of the Jonas Brothers in the story. Starting at this chapter, Joe is almost 20, Nick is almost 18, and Kevin is 22. Claire is also 18
What do you think?? I love getting comments
Claire xx