Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

Meeting the Other Jonas Brothers

Walking into the Sheridan Hotel, I couldn't believe my eyes. I never thought I'd ever step foot in a place like this, and here I was, with my dream guy.
Joe led me up the stairs and to my room. That's right, MY room; he'd organised a private suite for me. "Joe I... I don't know what to say. This is amazing," I said, slowly taking in my surroundings. I turned to look at him, and found him leaning against the wall. His expression shocked me. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"You're not what I expected. I mean, you're a fan of the Jonas Brothers, yet you act like you don't care. Any other fan would be going crazy about now," he explained.
"Well, I had a fair bit of time to prepare. I knew I was going to meet you," I told him. I wasn't sure what his problem was, wasn't he glad that I acted normal?
"Still..." His expression didn't improve.
"Would it make you feel better if I went crazy?" I asked, teasing him. I should've known he'd play along.
"Yes please," he said, smiling cheekiliy.
I just shook my head and rolled my eyes at him, beginning my act. "Ohmigosh, it's Joe Jonas. I can't believe it. AHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed, running at him, and jumping into his arms, both of us laughing.
"What, no fainting?"
Putting my hand to my forehead, and sighing dramatically, I fulfilled his wish, falling backwards in his arms. Quickly straightening up, I asked "feel better?"
"Much," he said, holding me tight.
"Joe, are you guys back?" Nick walked into the room, and stopped when he saw us. I abruptly moved out of Joe's grasp, feeling myself blushing.
Joe laughed quietly before turning to his brother. "Nick, ever tried knocking?" Nick just shrugged. "This is Claire," Joe continued.
"Obviously. Hey Claire, how ya going?" Nick asked, using my typical greeting they must've seen and heard a thousand times.
"Fine." I was still a little embarrassed, and couldn't believe how stupid I sounded.
"Well Joe, I think we should let Claire have a chance to unpack," Nick said.
"Do you want any help?" Joe asked me
"Nah, I'll be fine." Joe looked disappointed. "I'll call you if I need anything. Now go," I said, pushing out the door after Nick.
"Okay, okay, I'm going. See you soon, Claire Alyce."
"Yeah, yeah," I replied, laughing as I closed the door on his grinning face. Leaning against the wall, I remembered I'd left my sister stranded last night to face the 'rents alone. Grabbing my phone, I dialed her number.
"Hello," she answered groggily.
"How's the hangover?" I asked
"Where the #*@!?# are you?" she screamed
"In Sydney. With Joe," I replied.
"Joe, as in internet Joe, the one you've been in love with since that day he commented your story," she said, and I thought for a moment that a pleasant conversation might've been brewing. When I didn't reply, she continued. "Congratulations, you better be having fun."
"Yeah, I am. And here's what I haven't told you since that day. He's Joe Jonas." I heard her groan on the other end.
"Ugh, okay, you were about to win my respect with your rebel child act. But you lost it when I heard the word Jonas," she stated, and I think I spoke too soon.
"I"m the CHILD! Are you kidding me Emi? I have to chase you around the city, and do everything for you, and I'm the child! Jesus, wake up a bit," I said, getting frustrated.
"Woah, careful Claire, don't want to get in trouble with the big guy upstairs," she laughed, completely having a go at me.
"I don't know why I bother," I said, hanging up on her.
A text ran through almore immediately. "Neither do I," she wrote. I threw my phone across the room, it hitting the wall hard, and tears started rolling down my cheeks.
"What the..." I saw Joe peek his head around another door I hadn't even noticed before. Seeing me crying, he rushed to my side, but I was too confused to make any sense.
"You.. how... door... what?" I stuttered, pointing in every direction possible.
"Adjoining rooms, no big deal. Now talk to me, what's wrong?" he asked, the look of caring on his face making me cry even more. He pulled me into a hug as I began to explain. "I feel like we are making progress, and getting better, but then it just comes crashing down again."
"Emi?" I nodded, it was kind of creepy how well he knew me. I lent into him, closing me eyes, and enjoying having someone so close. It was then I heard Nick. "Seriously, what is with you guys?" he asked
"Seriously, what is with you?" Joe retorted. Nick just sighed.
"Is she okay?" Nick whispered, probably so I wouldn't hear. I did though.
"I'm fine. Just my stupid sister," I told him, sitting up straight.
"Oh, I would say I understand, but I actually don't I got stuck with this lot, instead of any sisters," he said, and I laughed.
"I'll be your sister if it makes you feel better Nick." He nodded eagerly, and I could tell we would get along. Everything I'd heard about Nick being shy, I had trouble believing at that moment.
"Well, that's a lovely offer Claire. But I think you should know that this lot come as a package deal," Kevin said as he entered the room. I then got my first look at the eldest and youngest Jonas Brothers.
"Fine by me," I told him, smiling at each of them. Maybe they could be the family I'd been missing these past couple of years.
"Mum and Dad wanted me to let you know that we are all going out shopping, as Joe's request, around three o'clock. And we will be staying out for dinner. Any objections?" Kevin asked, and the room stayed silent. "Good. Well I'll leave you guys now to do whatever you want. Just be ready to leave at three."
"Yes Dad," Nick replied jokingly, shutting the door behind Kevin.
Frankie came over, and sat next to me. "Hi, I'm Franklin Jonas, but you can call me Frankie if you want."
I could tell Nick and Joe were trying not to laugh behind me. "Hi Frankie, I'm Claire.'"
"I know," he said, flashing the Jonas smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter, tell me what you think...
Claire xx