Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

Please Rush

"Let the tour begin!" Joe yelled as we entered the tour bus, and I couldn't help but laugh. His typical Joe Jonas antics always seemed funnier to me than his brothers. I knew I was getting in over my head, and falling fast, but I couldn't help it. Even when I didn't know Joe, I still felt like I was in love with him. And now I'm thinking, maybe I was.
"So where to first?" I asked
"Well, we have one show in Sydney tonight, and then we are headed to Melbourne followed by..." Joe began.
"I meant the tour bus, idiot." We laughed, as he grabbed my hand and dragged me through the bus. It took a total of 30 seconds, before we paused in front of the bunks.
"I hope you don't mind, but you will be sleeping in the bunk under me," he said reluctantly, like he thought I was going to go crazy. The boys had asked me to go on tour with them after a few days together, but I was pretty sure they'd been planning it all along.
"Chill out, that's fine," I told him, trying not to smile too much.
"Ok good," he laughed.
"We're back!!" Nick pushed passed us and leaped onto his bunk. "Ahh, my bed," he sighed, causing Joe and I to laugh.
"Just a little attached there, aren't you Nicholas?" Joe asked as he sat down, pulling me down with him.
"Compared to how attached you can get, this is nothing," Nick replied, staring at Joe and I. "Uh Joe, can I talk to you for a second?"
"Everything okay Nick?" I asked.
"Yeah, we'll just be a minute." He and Joe left the small area, the space quickly taken up by Kevin.
"What do you think of our lovely living quarters?" he asked jokingly. I just put my finger to my lips, and moved towards the closed door. "What are we listening to?" he continued to question.
"Nick and Joe."
"Ooh okay, let's spy," he said, quickly becoming quiet. I chuckled at how similar these Jonas boys were.
"Joe be careful. Don't push her into anything," Nick said.
"I am being careful. Do you think I want to scare her away just after I met her in person," Joe argued back. What were they talking about? Me? I decided to talk to Kevin, since eavesdropping wasn't giving away anymore clues.
"Kevin," I whispered, and he turned to face me, "does Joe... you know... umm." I couldn't seem to get the words out.
"Does he like you?" Kevin finished for me, and I nodded. "He's been practically in love with you for about a year or so," he told me. "Now shush, this is interesting." He quickly went back to listening through the door.
"Nick, why do you care so much?" Joe asked.
"I don't Joe, I'm just saying."
"No, why do you care?" Joe repeated.
"Because," he took a deep breath, and I began to worry about the next words to come from his mouth. I found myself holding my breath as he said, "Because I think she is really cool, and I don't want to see her get hurt." I'm guessing Joe's look mirrored my own, because Nick quickly saved himself. "No, not like that. Trust me, she's all yours. I just think she and I could be really good friends."
I breathed out slowly, relieved at what he said. "Yeah, I think you could too," Joe told him. I could hear footsteps coming towards Kevin and I, so we quickly jumped back onto our bunks, and began unpacking our clothes.
Joe and Nick entered the room, and looked around suspiciously. "Everything okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, just fine," Nick replied. Kevin and I shared a knowing look, before going back to what we were doing.
"Do you want to go out for a while before the concert tonight?" Joe asked. "You still need a new phone, since it's little accident." I laughed, remembering when I through it against the wall, killing it in the process.
"Yeah, let's go." I walked out of the room, Joe following.

* * *

A couple of hours later
"So what do you think?" Joe asked as I fiddled with my new phone, an iPhone to be exact.
"I still can't believe you bought this for me," I said. "Thank you."
"Don't worry about it," he said as we climbed into the car.
"Excuse me Mr Jonas," the driver said, "your mother called and said to take you straight to the concert venue for tonight."
"Yeah sure," Joe replied casually. "Did you need anything from the bus?" Joe asked me. I shook my head. I expected Joe to turn back to the driver, and tell him where to go, bit instead he continued to stare into my eyes, as if searching for something.
"Joe, are you okay?" I asked.
"I... I don't want to rush anything. Nick's right, I have to be careful," he rambled quietly. I knew what he was going on about.
"Please don't be," I stated, and he looked at me, confusion plastered on his face.
"What? Wait, you were listening to Nick and I, weren't you?" he said.
I nodded, "Kevin too."
"Of course. I forgot there was no privacy on the bus."
"Please Joe. You won't be rushing anything, I promise." I wanted him to say the words so badly, I was almost imagining him speaking. But he said nothing, just sat there thinking. "I know how you feel about me, how you've felt for a long time. I want you to know I've felt the same way since the day you said hi to me. I thought it was ridiculous, and a side-effect of talking to Joe Jonas, but the feeling never went away. You've been my best friend, my only friend for so long, and I know you don't want anything to ruin that. But I think we both want more." I told him, slowly realising I may have said to much.
"Really?" he questioned, and I just nodded, still thinking I'd scared him off, made him think I'm an obsessive stalker. "Hey, look at me." He pulled me to face him once again. "Claire Alyce," I giggled at my online name. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.
"No duh Jonas," I laughed.
"Wow, way to ruin a moment."
"Yes, Dangerrr." I paused, watching the smile creep onto his face as I used his nickname, and he figured what was coming. "I will be your girlfriend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo, next chapter.
Let me know what you think.
Claire xx